Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I guess I've been going to the wrong gyms. Evidently the higher tier locations with both a steam room and sauna (and sometimes hot tub) in the locker room have plenty of nudity with guys that will open their towels and sit back. I was even clearly hit on today by an older man that even sat near my locker and allowed his erection to be shown to me.
I'm not doing anything at the gym because I don't want to get kicked out or arrested, but I will show and look. :p

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was hot in the steam room this evening. At different times, there were up to four of us in there that either wanted to play or look, including a young hunky cub type with a beautiful solid dick I estimate about 7 (hard to tell with towel and way he was sitting) that stroked it in front of me. I told him he has an amazing dick. Another man stroked me and I had to stop him because there would have been a large obvious mess. He continued jacking himself and shot his load on the lower tile bench. (Note to self; do not sit on the lower tile bench.)
I really want to suck off the hunky cub but am very new to all this and chickened out telling him this, but I'm going to let him know next time. Any suggestions?

Spike Baltar

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was hot in the steam room this evening. At different times, there were up to four of us in there that either wanted to play or look, including a young hunky cub type with a beautiful solid dick I estimate about 7 (hard to tell with towel and way he was sitting) that stroked it in front of me. I told him he has an amazing dick. Another man stroked me and I had to stop him because there would have been a large obvious mess. He continued jacking himself and shot his load on the lower tile bench. (Note to self; do not sit on the lower tile bench.)
I really want to suck off the hunky cub but am very new to all this and chickened out telling him this, but I'm going to let him know next time. Any suggestions?
I was precumming like crazy and my stroking make smacking noises...I ended up rubbing it all over my arms, chest and belly and had an oil slick of sweat and precum on me while I watched him stroke off. I don't think I've ever been more aroused

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been going to YMCA at other locations than my home Y which is modern and has no men’s only sauna and no steam room at all. Stall showers with Curtains. No chance at action. At other locations are old but have men’s only sauna and steam and open showers. Found my fun!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been going to YMCA at other locations than my home Y which is modern and has no men’s only sauna and no steam room at all. Stall showers with Curtains. No chance at action. At other locations are old but have men’s only sauna and steam and open showers. Found my fun!
Yeh its usually the older places that have the fun rooms, the snow flake generation all demanded single cubicles, doors (and locks) in case someone saw their willies. My favourite one long since demolished (where I had a son and dad fighting for my body) was brilliant, all open plan, lounging rooms without doors and as much action as you wanted

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeh its usually the older places that have the fun rooms, the snow flake generation all demanded single cubicles, doors (and locks) in case someone saw their willies. My favourite one long since demolished (where I had a son and dad fighting for my body) was brilliant, all open plan, lounging rooms without doors and as much action as you wanted
Son and dad? Wow. Love to hear more about that

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the steam room on Saturday with a man I had never seen before. He wasn’t really giving off a vibe but I saw him glance over at me a few times. He then laid down on his stomach on the bench planking with his bare butt in the air. I decided he wasn’t into it and left for a while. Went back in a few minutes and found him lying naked on his back. I sat down next to him and noticed his cock occasionally flexing. I flexed mine back and eventually started rubbing myself. He never touched his cock but suddenly said “Are you jerking off”. It frightened me but I said yes, it looks like you may want to yourself. I asked if he wanted a hand and jerked him off. He came in no time. Never touched me and never acknowledged he was into it but thanked me and left. The only time I have believed the guy in that situation may be totally straight. It was kinda odd but hot.

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question...I am a guy that likes to use a lube when jacking off in a sauna or steam room. I enjoy jacking off at some of the saunas and steamrooms I hit for that purpose. I have also used coconut oil from a jar.

What do you think of albolene for that purpose ? Other lubes?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the steam room on Saturday with a man I had never seen before. He wasn’t really giving off a vibe but I saw him glance over at me a few times. He then laid down on his stomach on the bench planking with his bare butt in the air. I decided he wasn’t into it and left for a while. Went back in a few minutes and found him lying naked on his back. I sat down next to him and noticed his cock occasionally flexing. I flexed mine back and eventually started rubbing myself. He never touched his cock but suddenly said “Are you jerking off”. It frightened me but I said yes, it looks like you may want to yourself. I asked if he wanted a hand and jerked him off. He came in no time. Never touched me and never acknowledged he was into it but thanked me and left. The only time I have believed the guy in that situation may be totally straight. It was kinda odd but hot.
I've always said get a guy in the right situation and you never know what he'll do. The thing is he shot his load, didn't touch you and you sort of enjoyed helping him out.

Which location?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question...I am a guy that likes to use a lube when jacking off in a sauna or steam room. I enjoy jacking off at some of the saunas and steamrooms I hit for that purpose. I have also used coconut oil from a jar.

What do you think of albolene for that purpose ? Other lubes?
I bring a small bottle of baby oil gel with cocoa butter into the shower, steam room and sauna........keep the bottle "hidden" with my towel.......but just oil up as needed.....

Abalone or coconut oil will work as well..........hell, I've even brought KY jelly or straight vaseline into the sauna with me......

Mithridate

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my life it was only once in sauna in Pärnu. I was really hard and started to jerk off. Other dude saw it and soon also began to jerk. I don't now I don't know if he was gay or not but soon we started to openely jerk, look to each other. Fortunately it was empty place so we weren't interrupted.
It was a very exciting and excellent experience I think. Finally we both came and went to shower)

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was alone playing with my cock in the sauna at lunchtime when got caught. I put my towel back on immediately.

then the dude told me "you can continue".
In a minute, towels were off and we were jerking while talking to each other until he blew me. Nice sauna wank :)

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was alone playing with my cock in the sauna at lunchtime when got caught. I put my towel back on immediately.

In a minute, towels were off and we were jerking while talking to each other until he blew me. Nice sauna wank :)
wow that’s cool. which gym/sauna?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Nice.....my experience....this happens all the time......