Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to do it all the time when I used to go to a university gym - both with staff and students. The best time was 1-2 hours before the gym closed - most people were gone by then and there was more privacy.
This is very true.....late in the day....gym showers, sauna and steam rooms tend to empty out.....any men still hanging around are most likely looking for a little action.....lots of privacy most of the time....nice.......take your time....relax.....and enjoy.....

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to do it all the time when I used to go to a university gym - both with staff and students. The best time was 1-2 hours before the gym closed - most people were gone by then and there was more privacy.
This is very true.....late in the day....gym showers, sauna and steam rooms tend to empty out.....any men still hanging around are most likely looking for a little action.....lots of privacy most of the time....nice.......take your time....relax.....and enjoy.....
Same here. I've also found the hour or two before closing to be very active, at both university in the past and private gyms, the latter sometimes with staff who have already clocked out from work. Mostly everyone else is gone and the ones remaining know what they're looking for, that release before heading home perhaps to their spouse/significant other who doesn't cater to their needs or an empty residence.

D

deleted1334580

Same here. I've also found the hour or two before closing to be very active, at both university in the past and private gyms, the latter sometimes with staff who have already clocked out from work. Mostly everyone else is gone and the ones remaining know what they're looking for, that release before heading home perhaps to their spouse/significant other who doesn't cater to their needs or an empty residence.

Stated perfectly @edonline

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I did it a bit today at my local Y.

There was a decent looking older man in the steam room, his towel wrapped loosely around his hips. His eyes met mine and I loosened my towel, letting him get a decent glimpse at my half covered package. He grew bolder and unwrapped his towel, showing a nice semi. We just took turns gazing at each other and slowly tugging at our cocks.

It got too hot for me and I got up. Came back in a few minutes and repeated it a bit later. Neither of us came, but it was a fun little thing. But when my FB fucked me later on in his house, I cum harder than I had in a while.

Briefsguyny

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

There was a decent looking older man in the steam room, his towel wrapped loosely around his hips. His eyes met mine and I loosened my towel, letting him get a decent glimpse at my half covered package. He grew bolder and unwrapped his towel, showing a nice semi. We just took turns gazing at each other and slowly tugging at our cocks.

It got too hot for me and I got up. Came back in a few minutes and repeated it a bit later. Neither of us came, but it was a fun little thing. But when my FB fucked me later on in his house, I cum harder than I had in a while.
What’s FB?

Reactions: Bryan Flynn

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Yes...it is a fun little game between consenting adult men. A little excitement...a little eroticism.....a nice, enjoyable experience.....thanks for sharing....

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes...it is a fun little game between consenting adult men. A little excitement...a little eroticism.....a nice, enjoyable experience.....thanks for sharing....

If he’s there again next time I go, I’ll jack him off. Or suck it.

Bryan Flynn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I posted this in another thread so it’s a repeat.

There was a PE and soccer coach who was really good looking. He was married to a really attractive attorney, blonde, big boobs. Everyone thought he had the easy life. All the girls loved him. I always kind of wondered about him, not sure why, probably early gaydar. I was skinny and not in the popular crowd. Also I was not in his PE classes so he had no idea who I was.

My freshman year in college I started swimming and lifting weights. I really filled out and my body physically transformed. Fast forward to age 26, I was home for the holidays visiting my parents. They had moved across town to a new neighborhood and joined a fancy club. Late one evening I was there lifting weights and noticed someone who looked familiar. After a while I realized who it was. He was probably mid 40s and still looked good, handsome and a nice body. I thought to myself, "I wonder what his story really is."

He left the gym floor and about fifteen minutes later I finished my workout. I went into the locker room and stripped to take a shower. As I was walking into the wet area, a guy came out of the shower room. I could tell others were in there showering. I hung my towel and walked in. One guy was showering on one wall and the former PE coach was showering at the one across from him, facing the wall, washing soap off. He had a nice defined back, really nice ass with a furry crack and nice looking legs. While there were plenty of shower heads open I decided to take one right next to him. I turned on the water and as I did he looked over at me. I stepped to the side out of the water and faced him while I soaped up. As I soaped up my cock and balls I noticed his eyes drop. I stepped into the shower spray to rinse the soap off and then started soaping my back and ass. The guy across from us left and it was just the two of us. He then started soaping up again while looking round. He soaped up his chest, stomach and then his big cock and balls, slowly stretching out his dick as he soaped it up. I turned around a few times to give him a bit of a show and my cock started stretching out some. As I was facing the wall he was also facing the wall, playing with his cock and balls, acting like he was rinsing them off. By now it was obvious that his cock was getting longer and thicker and he was getting a semi. His dick looked really good!

I turned off the water, walked out of the shower room, took my towel off the hook, dried off a little and walked into the sauna. No one was around now. As soon as I sat down with my towel wrapped around me I heard the water in the shower room turn off. A minute later he walked in with his towel wrapped around him. As he walked by me to grab a spot on the seating area perpendicular to where I was sitting he said, "Hey." He had no idea who I was. He sat down and opened his towel. I looked over to him and he smiled. I then let my eyes move down to his well defined hairy chest, hairy flat stomach and to his big dick sitting on his balls. I looked back up at him, he smiled and said, "You have a nice cock and ass." I then opened my towel. He started playing with his dick and I did the same. Within a minute or so we were both hard and stroking. His dick was thick with a slight upward banana curve. He was definitely a hot older guy!

He then walked over to the door, his big boned up dick bouncing around in front of him, and looked out. He said no one was around and sat next to me on my right. He took his large left hand and felt my balls and then started storing my dick. I placed my right hand on his back as he stroked my dick. We looked at each other and he kissed me. He was a great kisser and I could feel the precum oozing from my dick. He stopped stroking me, leaned back against the wall and stoked his dick. He told me I was a good kisser and I said he was also. He also commented how much precum I was leaking. I told him I was a huge dripper especially when turned on. I asked him if he was a dripper and he said not as much as I was. He then milked out a drop of precum onto his index finger and rub it on my right nipple. He then leaned over and licked and sucked his precum off my nipple. I moved my right hand from his back and put it around his hard dick and felt his balls. I milked a drop of precum from his dick and put my finger in his mouth. He then kissed me again as his hand went back to my cock and balls. As we kissed his fingers went to my taint. I slid out from the bench and let his fingers move between my ass cheeks. His middle finger found my hole. I stroked his dick while he slid his large middle finger in my ass. It felt so good! He then started kissing me -- between his great kissing skills and his large finger up my ass I was going crazy. He told me I was hot and I said he was too. He then went down on me and started sucking my dick. I had to move my hand from his cock so I placed it on his lower back, then moved it down his ass cheek, and then into his crack. As he alternated between sucking my dick and balls while fingering my ass, I found his hairy hole. I played with it for awhile and then stuck my finger in it. He moaned. I was so worked up. I wanted to cum in his mouth. I thought if I told I was close he might pull up. I placed my left hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair. As he continued sucking my dick and fingering my ass I was fingered his, inserting a second finger. I started cumming. I felt him pulled up so I kept his head pressed down with my left hand while I shot my load of cum in his mouth. When I was done I moved my left hand from his head. I pulled my fingers out of his ass. He came up and smiled. I asked him if he swallowed and he said yes and that it was a first for him. He then leaned back and stroked his dick. He asked me to kiss him while he got off. I leaned over and we kissed. As he started to cum we locked lips and he pointed his dick at me and shot his load of hot cum onto my stomach and chest.

We both leaned back, sweating from the heat. He took his towel and wiped his cum off of me. As our cocks dwindled we talked a bit. He still had no clue who I was. He told me he used to be a PE and soccer coach but was now selling real estate and liked it a lot. I told him I was visiting family for the holidays and lived out of state working on IT projects for one of the big consulting firms. He told me he was married and didn't get to play with guys a lot and that he really liked what we just did and would like more. I told him I would like more also. Our cocks were now soft. He leaned over and kissed me again. We showered together and still no one was around. He reached over and soaped up my cock and balls. I reached over and soaped up his ass, feeling his hole again. We rinsed off, dried off and got dressed. As we walked out we agreed to meet up again.

Two days later we got a hotel room and hung out for five hours sucking and fucking each other. The sex was great. While he had been fucked twice before he had never fucked a guy before. Because of the chemistry we had I was more than happy to be his first. I have to say that while he was a really good bottom, he was also a very talented, intuitive top. His thick dick with the slight upward curve was one of the best cocks I've had in my ass. Between rounds we talked a lot and he seemed like a really nice, genuine guy. He admitted he was gay -- even saying that was the first time he had said he was gay out loud. He didn't know how to get out of his situation. He said if times had been different he would have taken a different path. We showered together and before leaving the room hugged each other for a couple of minutes. As we were about to leave he said he had to suck my dick one last time. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulled them and my briefs down and started sucking my dick. He told me he was thinking about my load of cum he swallowed in the sauna and wanted to swallow another load of my cum to remember me by. I leaned against the wall. As he was sucking my dick he slid his large middle finger into my ass. I ran my fingers through his hair with both hands as he sucked my dick and balls. He then moved his focus back to my cock while slowly fingering my ass. I shot a huge load in his mouth. He swallowed it all. As I pulled up my jeans he kissed me and said thank you. We hugged again. We walked out of the hotel together and parted with a hand shake in the parking lot.

I never told him who I was, only my first name. I don't think he remembered or connected the dots. I never heard from him again

That is AWESOME Stud.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

plus mid to late saturday and sunday afternoons at my gym.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media

There was a PE and soccer coach who was really good looking. He was married to a really attractive attorney, blonde, big boobs. Everyone thought he had the easy life. All the girls loved him. I always kind of wondered about him, not sure why, probably early gaydar. I was skinny and not in the popular crowd. Also I was not in his PE classes so he had no idea who I was.

My freshman year in college I started swimming and lifting weights. I really filled out and my body physically transformed. Fast forward to age 26, I was home for the holidays visiting my parents. They had moved across town to a new neighborhood and joined a fancy club. Late one evening I was there lifting weights and noticed someone who looked familiar. After a while I realized who it was. He was probably mid 40s and still looked good, handsome and a nice body. I thought to myself, "I wonder what his story really is."

He left the gym floor and about fifteen minutes later I finished my workout. I went into the locker room and stripped to take a shower. As I was walking into the wet area, a guy came out of the shower room. I could tell others were in there showering. I hung my towel and walked in. One guy was showering on one wall and the former PE coach was showering at the one across from him, facing the wall, washing soap off. He had a nice defined back, really nice ass with a furry crack and nice looking legs. While there were plenty of shower heads open I decided to take one right next to him. I turned on the water and as I did he looked over at me. I stepped to the side out of the water and faced him while I soaped up. As I soaped up my cock and balls I noticed his eyes drop. I stepped into the shower spray to rinse the soap off and then started soaping my back and ass. The guy across from us left and it was just the two of us. He then started soaping up again while looking round. He soaped up his chest, stomach and then his big cock and balls, slowly stretching out his dick as he soaped it up. I turned around a few times to give him a bit of a show and my cock started stretching out some. As I was facing the wall he was also facing the wall, playing with his cock and balls, acting like he was rinsing them off. By now it was obvious that his cock was getting longer and thicker and he was getting a semi. His dick looked really good!

I turned off the water, walked out of the shower room, took my towel off the hook, dried off a little and walked into the sauna. No one was around now. As soon as I sat down with my towel wrapped around me I heard the water in the shower room turn off. A minute later he walked in with his towel wrapped around him. As he walked by me to grab a spot on the seating area perpendicular to where I was sitting he said, "Hey." He had no idea who I was. He sat down and opened his towel. I looked over to him and he smiled. I then let my eyes move down to his well defined hairy chest, hairy flat stomach and to his big dick sitting on his balls. I looked back up at him, he smiled and said, "You have a nice cock and ass." I then opened my towel. He started playing with his dick and I did the same. Within a minute or so we were both hard and stroking. His dick was thick with a slight upward banana curve. He was definitely a hot older guy!

He then walked over to the door, his big boned up dick bouncing around in front of him, and looked out. He said no one was around and sat next to me on my right. He took his large left hand and felt my balls and then started storing my dick. I placed my right hand on his back as he stroked my dick. We looked at each other and he kissed me. He was a great kisser and I could feel the precum oozing from my dick. He stopped stroking me, leaned back against the wall and stoked his dick. He told me I was a good kisser and I said he was also. He also commented how much precum I was leaking. I told him I was a huge dripper especially when turned on. I asked him if he was a dripper and he said not as much as I was. He then milked out a drop of precum onto his index finger and rub it on my right nipple. He then leaned over and licked and sucked his precum off my nipple. I moved my right hand from his back and put it around his hard dick and felt his balls. I milked a drop of precum from his dick and put my finger in his mouth. He then kissed me again as his hand went back to my cock and balls. As we kissed his fingers went to my taint. I slid out from the bench and let his fingers move between my ass cheeks. His middle finger found my hole. I stroked his dick while he slid his large middle finger in my ass. It felt so good! He then started kissing me -- between his great kissing skills and his large finger up my ass I was going crazy. He told me I was hot and I said he was too. He then went down on me and started sucking my dick. I had to move my hand from his cock so I placed it on his lower back, then moved it down his ass cheek, and then into his crack. As he alternated between sucking my dick and balls while fingering my ass, I found his hairy hole. I played with it for awhile and then stuck my finger in it. He moaned. I was so worked up. I wanted to cum in his mouth. I thought if I told I was close he might pull up. I placed my left hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair. As he continued sucking my dick and fingering my ass I was fingered his, inserting a second finger. I started cumming. I felt him pulled up so I kept his head pressed down with my left hand while I shot my load of cum in his mouth. When I was done I moved my left hand from his head. I pulled my fingers out of his ass. He came up and smiled. I asked him if he swallowed and he said yes and that it was a first for him. He then leaned back and stroked his dick. He asked me to kiss him while he got off. I leaned over and we kissed. As he started to cum we locked lips and he pointed his dick at me and shot his load of hot cum onto my stomach and chest.

We both leaned back, sweating from the heat. He took his towel and wiped his cum off of me. As our cocks dwindled we talked a bit. He still had no clue who I was. He told me he used to be a PE and soccer coach but was now selling real estate and liked it a lot. I told him I was visiting family for the holidays and lived out of state working on IT projects for one of the big consulting firms. He told me he was married and didn't get to play with guys a lot and that he really liked what we just did and would like more. I told him I would like more also. Our cocks were now soft. He leaned over and kissed me again. We showered together and still no one was around. He reached over and soaped up my cock and balls. I reached over and soaped up his ass, feeling his hole again. We rinsed off, dried off and got dressed. As we walked out we agreed to meet up again.

Two days later we got a hotel room and hung out for five hours sucking and fucking each other. The sex was great. While he had been fucked twice before he had never fucked a guy before. Because of the chemistry we had I was more than happy to be his first. I have to say that while he was a really good bottom, he was also a very talented, intuitive top. His thick dick with the slight upward curve was one of the best cocks I've had in my ass. Between rounds we talked a lot and he seemed like a really nice, genuine guy. He admitted he was gay -- even saying that was the first time he had said he was gay out loud. He didn't know how to get out of his situation. He said if times had been different he would have taken a different path. We showered together and before leaving the room hugged each other for a couple of minutes. As we were about to leave he said he had to suck my dick one last time. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulled them and my briefs down and started sucking my dick. He told me he was thinking about my load of cum he swallowed in the sauna and wanted to swallow another load of my cum to remember me by. I leaned against the wall. As he was sucking my dick he slid his large middle finger into my ass. I ran my fingers through his hair with both hands as he sucked my dick and balls. He then moved his focus back to my cock while slowly fingering my ass. I shot a huge load in his mouth. He swallowed it all. As I pulled up my jeans he kissed me and said thank you. We hugged again. We walked out of the hotel together and parted with a hand shake in the parking lot.

I never told him who I was, only my first name. I don't think he remembered or connected the dots. I never heard from him again

This remains a classic!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah, but... the real question is... how was your workout?

Reactions: deleted1323554