Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always fun meeting up with married guys in the sauna, used to do it when I was married and still do on occasion. IMO also great if you can find a gym/sauna in or nearby office buildings where businessmen, executives, etc can drop by either during lunch or after work

horny_boy27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know of any Toronto saunas or spas for this? Not really looking for bath house, just spas/gyms/sauna where this could potentially occur :p
All downtown goodlife gyms are pretty active. When open. Have had A LOT of good times.

Nyc1237

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shared on a different channel but sharing here too.

Can’t help but get so horny and jerk off to memories of some hot fun with the guys in the gym. Particularly remembering a time in an NYSC. I was jerking in the sauna with a group of guys. In comes this super muscular and masc man. He sit and we stop jerking wondering if he would stop it or make a scene. He closed his eyes and we all started jerking once again. I could see him slowly open his eyes and look around. I knew that he was into it and can sense his want to join. He stayed for a moment then walked towards the showers. I was on my way out as well, we took the showers that faced each other. As we both removed our towels, I noticed he places his on the door to allow for there to be a gap and allow people to see in, naturally I did and we made eye contact through the gap. I bit my lips and he opened the door wider, with a hesitation I ran in and he put me at the corner where I wouldn’t be seen. I fell to my knees and began sucking his thick uncut cock. He looks German/European. He stop me up to play with my hole and before I knew it, his load bust on my face. I was rock hard and I instantly came. He didn’t stop locking eyes and with his thump he pushed his cum on my face directly to my mouth which I swallowed. He nodded me asking me to step out. He both finished showing and made our ways to the locker room. He flashed his huge cock at me once again, we both changed and add our separate ways out. Not a word was exchanged. Just horny guys taking care of each other. Just writing this makes my dick so hard. Missing these days.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love that moment in the steam room.....alone with another man....and you touch your dick.....and then he touches his dick.....and then you both open up your towel or move your leg.....both of you exposing two cocks getting rock hard.....and you both just start stroking yourselves....I love that moment...just so erotic and exciting....two men.....so turned on.......just wanting to stroke together.........
Wow. I thought I wrote this. Men are so in tune

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
totally agree. It’s always fun when im in the sauna with a bunch of Guys, most of whom are married like me and regulars at the gym....same time of day, Routine in the sauna buck naked etc, who chat about every little thing. Then one by one guys leave until it’s just me and one other guy. Chat seems to stop and it’s silent except. And both look at one another and grin and covertly check each other out when one of us plumps you and then the other. Eye contact and then that mischevious grin and adjustment of each other’s good. Full on bone. And we both just take care of biz until we’re done and exchange thanks and leave to shower
Missing this so much right now

Reactions: Mister2101

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it is also about the guy.

I love when I see a good looking guy on the gym floor, maybe several times. He’s always into his workouts, is focused, doesn’t check out others and doesn’t socialize. He’s there just to workout. Maybe I’ve seen him in the locker room changing, or walking from the shower area with a towel wrapped around his waist, the outline of his cock visible, or briefly naked as he drops his towel and puts on his underwear. It’s the guy who I find attractive, admire for his level of focus on fitness, see his wedding ring and wonder what his wife looks like and who I just know is not at all into guys.

And then one day I’m sitting alone in the steam room, naked on my towel. The door opens and I open my eyes and through the thick steam I recognize it’s him and think to myself that I’ve never seen him in there. He sits, four or five feet away from me, on the same level but perpendicular to me, and loosens his towel at the waist, but remains completely covered. I check out his chest, shoulders and arms and close my eyes while still sitting naked on my towel, cock and balls in full view. After a couple of minutes I open my eyes and look over to him. He gives me the side eye, then looks straight ahead. I continue to look at him. He looks over again and this time his eyes drop to my soft cock and balls and then he looks up at me. His eyes move to looking straight ahead and I keep my eyes on him. He looks over again, this time straight to my junk and holds it there. I put my hand on my dick and he holds his gaze. I start to pull on my dick as it begins to stretch out knowing this guy wants to see my hard cock. Keeping his eye on me he places his towel to both sides of him showing me his cock that’s now halfway to semi hard and stretching out. He starts stroking. We are soon rock hard, stroking the length of our hardons. Placing our thumbs and forefingers at the base of our cocks to show the other it’s full length. One hand moves to my balls and plays with them while I stroke. He follows my lead. Relaxing with the concept of stroking with another guy in the steam room, his fingers move to his taint and then up to his nipples, pleasuring himself as he’s never let anyone see, not even his wife.

The steam dissipating, our naked bodies and hard cocks in clear view we shoot our loads. He shoots 3-4 heavy globs of cum to his upper stomach while watching my dick shoot my load. He doesn’t smile or nod as if to say “that was fun.” Instead he looks down at his load, wipes it off with his towel and covers his junk with his towel. He sits there for a few minutes, eyes closed while his cock goes soft. I sit uncovered, cum rolling down my chest and stomach, cock dwindling. He gets up and walks to the door, his hot, naked ass in full view. I know his wife’s tongue has never ventured between his cheeks and tongued his sweet, hairy hole. I know that would drive him crazy. He wraps his towel around himself and walks out, never saying a word.

I step into the shower stall next to his. I know his face is under the water, all sorts of conflicting thoughts running through his head. He finishes up and dries off before me. As I walk out of the shower area and into the locker area I walk past him, standing in his underwear at his locker, checking his iPhone. As I’m tucking in my shirt, zipping up my trousers, he walks past me, no eye contact. He tosses his towel in the bin and walks out of the locker room.

This scenario has happened several times. I love it. It’s the surprise of this guy wanting to jack off. It’s the hotness of the two of us being naked together and stroking our cocks and shooting a load. It’s the mystery of who this guy is.
Sounds like a fantasy but has happened to me too
Young hung guy I spoke to for years but always waited for him to leave the sauna before fooling around with other guys. Soft he is about 6 inches and thick. Just before lock down I walk into the sauna and there he is full 8 inches of hard cock in another guys mouth. I reach over and fulfill a old fantasy by wrapping my hand around his huge cock and blow our loads together. Haven’t been back since. Ugh.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
These stories make me miss the steamroom/sauna so much. I live in NYC and every NYSC has a hot story. I have been lucky to have sucked off some hot ass “straight” men. I love the rush you get from “is this really going to happen” as the man in front of you begins exposing himself to you.

I have been in a sauna with 8+ men jerking together. Not a word is exchanged. Just guys showing their meat off looking for a hot hand or mouth to service it.
Yes! That's what I experienced in the 80's in CT at a university gym: TONS of guys ready to circle jerk. It's awesome, isn't it?

jockbator

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious, does this really happen? Have you ever done this, if so how did it happen? Is this really a common thing?

It does. I have done it many times. Happens naturally when the sexual chemistry between you and a gym bud kicks in. I'd say it's relatively common at the gyms I go to.

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it is also about the guy.

I love when I see a good looking guy on the gym floor, maybe several times. He’s always into his workouts, is focused, doesn’t check out others and doesn’t socialize. He’s there just to workout. Maybe I’ve seen him in the locker room changing, or walking from the shower area with a towel wrapped around his waist, the outline of his cock visible, or briefly naked as he drops his towel and puts on his underwear. It’s the guy who I find attractive, admire for his level of focus on fitness, see his wedding ring and wonder what his wife looks like and who I just know is not at all into guys.

And then one day I’m sitting alone in the steam room, naked on my towel. The door opens and I open my eyes and through the thick steam I recognize it’s him and think to myself that I’ve never seen him in there. He sits, four or five feet away from me, on the same level but perpendicular to me, and loosens his towel at the waist, but remains completely covered. I check out his chest, shoulders and arms and close my eyes while still sitting naked on my towel, cock and balls in full view. After a couple of minutes I open my eyes and look over to him. He gives me the side eye, then looks straight ahead. I continue to look at him. He looks over again and this time his eyes drop to my soft cock and balls and then he looks up at me. His eyes move to looking straight ahead and I keep my eyes on him. He looks over again, this time straight to my junk and holds it there. I put my hand on my dick and he holds his gaze. I start to pull on my dick as it begins to stretch out knowing this guy wants to see my hard cock. Keeping his eye on me he places his towel to both sides of him showing me his cock that’s now halfway to semi hard and stretching out. He starts stroking. We are soon rock hard, stroking the length of our hardons. Placing our thumbs and forefingers at the base of our cocks to show the other it’s full length. One hand moves to my balls and plays with them while I stroke. He follows my lead. Relaxing with the concept of stroking with another guy in the steam room, his fingers move to his taint and then up to his nipples, pleasuring himself as he’s never let anyone see, not even his wife.

The steam dissipating, our naked bodies and hard cocks in clear view we shoot our loads. He shoots 3-4 heavy globs of cum to his upper stomach while watching my dick shoot my load. He doesn’t smile or nod as if to say “that was fun.” Instead he looks down at his load, wipes it off with his towel and covers his junk with his towel. He sits there for a few minutes, eyes closed while his cock goes soft. I sit uncovered, cum rolling down my chest and stomach, cock dwindling. He gets up and walks to the door, his hot, naked ass in full view. I know his wife’s tongue has never ventured between his cheeks and tongued his sweet, hairy hole. I know that would drive him crazy. He wraps his towel around himself and walks out, never saying a word.

I step into the shower stall next to his. I know his face is under the water, all sorts of conflicting thoughts running through his head. He finishes up and dries off before me. As I walk out of the shower area and into the locker area I walk past him, standing in his underwear at his locker, checking his iPhone. As I’m tucking in my shirt, zipping up my trousers, he walks past me, no eye contact. He tosses his towel in the bin and walks out of the locker room.

This scenario has happened several times. I love it. It’s the surprise of this guy wanting to jack off. It’s the hotness of the two of us being naked together and stroking our cocks and shooting a load. It’s the mystery of who this guy is.

YES to all of this.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love that moment in the steam room.....alone with another man....and you touch your dick.....and then he touches his dick.....and then you both open up your towel or move your leg.....both of you exposing two cocks getting rock hard.....and you both just start stroking yourselves....I love that moment...just so erotic and exciting....two men.....so turned on.......just wanting to stroke together.........

when I was growing up we belonged to the YMCA. It was an old facility. Lots of old school free weights an big tough looking body builders. Those guys were really intimidating. The adult locker room was in the basement. I’ll never forget the first time I was old enough to use it. When you first entered it was pretty normal. Newer lockers and showers. Steam, sauna. Lots of guys were in and out pretty quick. I noticed a dark hallway in the back and then discovered more lockers and then an older open shower room and beyond that older steam and sauna. That’s where the big tough looking muscle guys would hang out after their workout.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when I was growing up we belonged to the YMCA. It was an old facility. Lots of old school free weights an big tough looking body builders. Those guys were really intimidating. The adult locker room was in the basement. I’ll never forget the first time I was old enough to use it. When you first entered it was pretty normal. Newer lockers and showers. Steam, sauna. Lots of guys were in and out pretty quick. I noticed a dark hallway in the back and then discovered more lockers and then an older open shower room and beyond that older steam and sauna. That’s where the big tough looking muscle guys would hang out after their workout.

I explored the labyrinth with my towel around my waist. I was a skinny kid and was still very short. I was self conscious about my big cock and my tendency to get hard in locker rooms. The big men had no problem getting naked and showering together. All the men were really built. Others then that very different. Different races and heights aged about 30 to 70.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The old rooms were clean but still smelled like sweat. Musky man smell. 4 men were in the open shower, the were chatting and teasing each older. Lots of hard hairy ripped muscle. The oldest man had no problem being naked and had a big flaccid cock. There was a black dude and a Latino lathering up a lot with their backs to me so I couldn’t see their dicks. There was a big muscled white dude with a small cock. When I walked in. I took in his athletic build and admired his confidence. He saw me checking him out and he layered his groin the soap. When he rinsed off I could tell he was hard and had no problem with other guys seeing his 4 inch boner.

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The men’s gym steam room is a hotbed of testosterone. The musky smell, the hairy bodies, the warmth that surrounds everyone. It’s like our cocks thrive in that environment lol. The straightest dudes succumb to the sexual energy. I’ve seen it happen time and time again. It’s fucking incredible.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I could feel my cocky swelling as I was staring at his small hard cock. The black man said how lucky he is that he could get a hard on and not cause a scene. All the men laughed including me, still wearing my towel. At this point it was a little awkward as I had Ben standing in the doorway to the gang shower checking the out for a few minutes. I pretty much had to take off my towel and join them. I was only 5’2” and just starting to put on muscle. Pasty while skin. My pubic hair was fire red and the only hair on my body my cock is semi hard at this point and looks ridiculous. 8 swollen inches of boy meat hanging on my skinny body. I hung up my towel and pretty scared. Walked up to the shower head between the old dude and the while muscle god with the small boner. All of the men seemed to be at least a foot taller than me.

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I could feel my cocky swelling as I was staring at his small hard cock. The black man said how lucky he is that he could get a hard on and not cause a scene. All the men laughed including me, still wearing my towel. At this point it was a little awkward as I had Ben standing in the doorway to the gang shower checking the out for a few minutes. I pretty much had to take off my towel and join them. I was only 5’2” and just starting to put on muscle. Pasty while skin. My pubic hair was fire red and the only hair on my body my cock is semi hard at this point and looks ridiculous. 8 swollen inches of boy meat hanging on my skinny body. I hung up my towel and pretty scared. Walked up to the shower head between the old dude and the while muscle god with the small boner. All of the men seemed to be at least a foot taller than me.

Reactions: Buddie

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was really nervous, visibly shaking. I got under the hot shower and started lathering up. I tried to hide my boner. The old man put his had on my shoulder “ it’s okay son, happens to everybody. The old man was still flaccid. I stared at his big soft cock for a second and the noticed that they were all staring at me. The black man stroking the full leNgth of his big cock. The Latin man was semi hard and uncut. He stroked his dick a little so I could see his cock head poke out from under his foreskin. I had seen these guys in the weight room for years and they never so much as grunted at me. The black man said he always has to rub one out after a good workout. I started stroking my dick faster and Felt like I was going to cum. “Slow dow champ!” Said the small dicked muscle god. “ relax for a while”. I did relax and wondered what would happen next.

8 inches and 5' 2"... you must have looked like a porn star!