Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve definitely sucked a lot of cock in the sauna of my gym or in hotel gym saunas over the years. When other guys see mine, when I’m sitting there naked, there’s not really any question in their minds that I’m expecting reciprocation, so I think it makes most “straight” guys more comfortable that they can just get a quick BJ and be done with it.

bondjames399

Expert Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is one hot story.........I could never do this because everything I do today is with a rubber.....but damn that is so damn hot......just horny men enjoying and pleasing each other.......
Ive been fucked by alot of dicks alot more than once no condomand never had any stds

D

deleted1074483

Ive been fucked by alot of dicks alot more than once no condomand never had any stds

i work in healthcare and we provide sexual health services and you are extremely lucky to not have caught anything - i presume you have regular check ups? Not all STDs 'show' they just sit in your body waiting.

The sad issue is that STDs are back on the rise again particularly amongst young people (and newly divorced 40 somethings !! )

some STDs will cause you significant issues longer term and you can pass them on without knowing, so whilst fucking without a condom is fun, exciting etc, if you're fucking around you need to use protection for both yourself and partners.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
About 15 years ago went to local leisure centre for sauna / steam room session. It was the morning and there was only 3 guys including myself in there.
I could not help notice a blonde young guy who had a lovely flat belly and slim thighs. I guess he was about 19 ( entry was prohibited to under 16) The other guy went to the sauna room and i shared the Jacuzzi with the young blonde guy. We did not speak but he did catch my eye and smiled the most beguiling smile.
He was wearing light blue trunks but in the Jacuzzi it was not possible to check out his bulge if any.
I needed to get to work so I had 15 minutes in the sauna. After about 5 minutes the young blonde guy entered with a towel around his midriff. When he removed it it was obvious that he was partially aroused. And not small.
I had to control myself and decided to leave and get a shower. The stalls have doors on them with a gap between the floor .
I was aware that the stall next to me was occupied. After about 5 minutes I see a pair of blue trunks kicked into MY cubicle!
I decided to give them back to the occupier. I knocked on the door and the blonfe guy opened it . He had the shower set to hot so there was a lot of steam . He was standing with a rock hard 8 inch up curved cock.
I blew him and when he came he spurted 6 times thick spunk. The nicest part was the warm embrace we enjoyed before we left.
I never saw him after that.
Good man! Sharing guy-to-guy support!

bondjames399

Expert Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i work in healthcare and we provide sexual health services and you are extremely lucky to not have caught anything - i presume you have regular check ups? Not all STDs 'show' they just sit in your body waiting.

The sad issue is that STDs are back on the rise again particularly amongst young people (and newly divorced 40 somethings !! )

some STDs will cause you significant issues longer term and you can pass them on without knowing, so whilst fucking without a condom is fun, exciting etc, if you're fucking around you need to use protection for both yourself and partners.
99.9 percrnt of std, s are detectable.. Yes i get tested regulary... I have been fucked by guys thar said they were hiv positjve after fucking i went monrhs without sex to be tested and all testes came back clear

I dont know i been lucky enough to not catch anything but i can say other than the two guys that said they were poz.. Some of the guys i was with are friends still and are neg of any stds

Reactions: Alextate817

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99.9 percrnt of std, s are detectable.. Yes i get tested regulary... I have been fucked by guys thar said they were hiv positjve after fucking i went monrhs without sex to be tested and all testes came back clear

I dont know i been lucky enough to not catch anything but i can say other than the two guys that said they were poz.. Some of the guys i was with are friends still and are neg of any stds

To me fucking people you don't know and even many you do know with out condoms is just not the wise thing to do no mater how lucky one thinks they are in life. It is not worth taking chances with your life just to have a fucking without a condom.

J2M00

Expert Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Over the years I’ve had many encounters at gym and hotel steam rooms and saunas. Dads are the horniest by far. There was a sexy DILF I’d stroke with at least once a week. He always wanted me to shoot on his hairy chest. One time on a late Sunday afternoon I headed to the steam room after my my workout. Opened the door and there he is, half erect and stroking, but he wasn’t alone. There was another dad there. Early 50’s hairy with a nice dick.As soon as I took my towel off the older DILF went down on the other dad. I was shocked and ready to burst right there. I started to stroke and then shot my load all over the two dads. In the older guys face and in the DILFS chest. I grabbed my towel and left in a hurry.

Fast forward a few weeks I see the DILF again in the steam room. He said he was glad to see me and hoped I could play with he and his friend. Turns out they’re fuck buddies. They folded me in and we ended up having a many hot sessions. The one had a rental property that was vacant allowed for quick releases. Schedules started to get whacked and the DILF eventually relocated.

I met up with the older dilf a few more times but the dynamic changed without the other.

jaysondhart

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I love it. This definitely brings back moments I had in the sauna, when you don’t really know how to make the first move. I go to the NYSC and you definitely have to be mindful so you don’t get caught. Can’t wait to go back.
sameee

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m gonna keep this story really short. There are a lot of details but i don’t have the time to write them all out. Anyway,

It was a Wednesday, in the middle of March, right before quarantine started. I was at school when one of my professors cancelled class, so I had a bunch of free time. I usually never go to the gym on Wednesday’s, but I decided to go anyway, because there was nothing better to do.

i get to the gym, and i scan to see if any of the guys that I fool around with in the sauna are there, and to my surprise, none of them was there. So i get to locker room, I change and head to the gym floor. While I’m working out there’s this super hot Asian guy who I keep catching staring at me while I was doing squats. And there are a bunch of other guys staring at me also, probably because I wasn’t wearing any underwear under my shorts. Anyway, I continue working out for about another hour.

After my workout, I head to the locker room and I get changed to take a shower. After my shower I headed straight to the sauna. There are two other guys standing on the wall when I get there, so i decide to take a seat near the heater by myself. I could see one of the guys was hard. He was watching me in the gym and even messaged me on Grindr, but i ignored him. Anyway, his sexual energy was just pouring out. I wasn’t really interested though. I stay for another 8 minutes Or so, and I decide to rinse off, drink some water, and return to the sauna. Both of these guys are still here. I sit in my same spot, this time I took my towel and covered my dick only. You could clearly see my bulge. I was getting hard but i decided not to act. Then the guy with the hard on leaves the sauna, and the comes back in maybe 2 minutes later, and he sits directly next to me. I started getting harder because his cock was rock hard. I could see his bulge, and I could tell his dick was thick. I catch him looking at me through my peripheral vision, but none of us make the first move. Then more and more Super hot guys begin entering the sauna. At one point, it got super full. And then the Super hot Asian guy walks in and stands near the door, the only available spot left since its full. Almost everyone in the sauna has a rock hard cock, and the sexual energy is super high. I don’t remember who made the first move, but someone starts jerking another guy off, and from there, everyone starts jerking off. The guy next to me moves down a seat, i assume since i wasn’t paying him any attention, to jerk another guy off. i see the Asian guy, and he looked over to see my dick, which was still covered by my towel. Then i notice he starts jerking off too. So i remove my towel, and some guy comes next to me and tries to jerk me off, he also wasn’t hot but i let him do it because i was so horny. And everyone started busting their nuts, but a few of us hold back. I then took my dick into my own hands and i released a super hot, thick load. Some guys are still jerking off. Then I got up, put my towel on, and I walk towards the door where the hot Asian guy is standing, and I can see he’s still jerking himself off, but discreetly. He didn’t bust his nut yet. His dick is LONG and somewhat thick. We make eye contact, and the before heading out, I grab his dick and I rub his balls before leaving to take a shower. He seemed to like it. Anyway, I was going to leave but then i decide to go back in the sauna. And as you can expect more guys are here, but it isn’t as packed as before. The Asian guy is getting sucked off by another guy who announces it’s his birthday. So i begin jerking off again, and once again everyone starts jerking off. The Asian guy busts his load after getting sucked off and the guy sucking his dick swallows it. It was super fucking hot. After that, i leave and head home.

I’ve had lots of crazier experiences in gym sauna as but this one is one of my favorites. Oh how I miss going to NYSC. :(

Nyc1237

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m gonna keep this story really short. There are a lot of details but i don’t have the time to write them all out. Anyway,

It was a Wednesday, in the middle of March, right before quarantine started. I was at school when one of my professors cancelled class, so I had a bunch of free time. I usually never go to the gym on Wednesday’s, but I decided to go anyway, because there was nothing better to do.

i get to the gym, and i scan to see if any of the guys that I fool around with in the sauna are there, and to my surprise, none of them was there. So i get to locker room, I change and head to the gym floor. While I’m working out there’s this super hot Asian guy who I keep catching staring at me while I was doing squats. And there are a bunch of other guys staring at me also, probably because I wasn’t wearing any underwear under my shorts. Anyway, I continue working out for about another hour.

After my workout, I head to the locker room and I get changed to take a shower. After my shower I headed straight to the sauna. There are two other guys standing on the wall when I get there, so i decide to take a seat near the heater by myself. I could see one of the guys was hard. He was watching me in the gym and even messaged me on Grindr, but i ignored him. Anyway, his sexual energy was just pouring out. I wasn’t really interested though. I stay for another 8 minutes Or so, and I decide to rinse off, drink some water, and return to the sauna. Both of these guys are still here. I sit in my same spot, this time I took my towel and covered my dick only. You could clearly see my bulge. I was getting hard but i decided not to act. Then the guy with the hard on leaves the sauna, and the comes back in maybe 2 minutes later, and he sits directly next to me. I started getting harder because his cock was rock hard. I could see his bulge, and I could tell his dick was thick. I catch him looking at me through my peripheral vision, but none of us make the first move. Then more and more Super hot guys begin entering the sauna. At one point, it got super full. And then the Super hot Asian guy walks in and stands near the door, the only available spot left since its full. Almost everyone in the sauna has a rock hard cock, and the sexual energy is super high. I don’t remember who made the first move, but someone starts jerking another guy off, and from there, everyone starts jerking off. The guy next to me moves down a seat, i assume since i wasn’t paying him any attention, to jerk another guy off. i see the Asian guy, and he looked over to see my dick, which was still covered by my towel. Then i notice he starts jerking off too. So i remove my towel, and some guy comes next to me and tries to jerk me off, he also wasn’t hot but i let him do it because i was so horny. And everyone started busting their nuts, but a few of us hold back. I then took my dick into my own hands and i released a super hot, thick load. Some guys are still jerking off. Then I got up, put my towel on, and I walk towards the door where the hot Asian guy is standing, and I can see he’s still jerking himself off, but discreetly. He didn’t bust his nut yet. His dick is LONG and somewhat thick. We make eye contact, and the before heading out, I grab his dick and I rub his balls before leaving to take a shower. He seemed to like it. Anyway, I was going to leave but then i decide to go back in the sauna. And as you can expect more guys are here, but it isn’t as packed as before. The Asian guy is getting sucked off by another guy who announces it’s his birthday. So i begin jerking off again, and once again everyone starts jerking off. The Asian guy busts his load after getting sucked off and the guy sucking his dick swallows it. It was super fucking hot. After that, i leave and head home.

I’ve had lots of crazier experiences in gym sauna as but this one is one of my favorites. Oh how I miss going to NYSC. :(
So hot, which location was this one? I love the NYSC horny men

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Very hot story. This happened to me a few times at 49th and at 36 and Madison. I can’t wait to go back

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

I have had many similar experiences in all kinds of sauna (commercial, college). It's the best feeling in the world jerking with other dudes and all shooting your loads. Love that.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Wow, what a hot story bud!