Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am able to visit my gym and sauna/steam room at off-times. I often see a nice older gentleman in the steam room, where often alone, we are able to take our time and stroke together. It's very nice, very relaxing. No pressure, no stress. He has a very nice cut cock; watching him get hard and excited is a nice turn on. Sometimes we cum; sometimes we don't. If joined by someone else, we simply stop and wait till they leave before continuing. I look forward to my visits!

And a very good reason not to live in a state like Georgia.

That is just not because of the state, it is because it is piss poor behavior to assume masturbation or sex is ok just whenever. I could understand if a person was at an event where group sex or exhibitionism was the order of the day, but not the gym. I was in Germany and saw a man almost get killed in the shower because he kept stepping out of his stall and exposing himself to others. It was obvious he was not just conducting hygiene. One of the times he attempted to show off his goods he sorta neglected to realize a small boy was walking with his father. Dude steps out and opens his robe proudly displaying his semi erect penis to the man. The little boy is a couple steps behind his father and is suddenly "face to cock" with this man's erection. Well, what happened next was a heinous beating involving a curtain rod.

What ever someone is in to sexually is fine with me, but do not assume that everyone wants to participate. In the event there are other people around that do share your interests make sure that you are in a proper environment before doing sexual things Being a sexual deviant is not a joke. Forcing others to be participants or an audience is wrong. Gyms and gym facilities are for health and recreation. Doing freaky shit makes them hostile environments. Some guys are really self concious and get edgy when they are naked and feeling vulnerable. Show some self control and behave. Everyone paid their money to be their. Show them the same respect you want to be shown.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Obviously it is not okay to involve non consenting people, especially youth, in wet area hijinks.

However around the world, through time, like minded men have congregated where the waters run warm and let nature take its course. Such conduct is universal enough as to be normal as consensual conduct and might be repressed but will never disappear so long as testosterone flows.

That is just not because of the state, it is because it is piss poor behavior to assume masturbation or sex is ok just whenever. I could understand if a person was at an event where group sex or exhibitionism was the order of the day, but not the gym. I was in Germany and saw a man almost get killed in the shower because he kept stepping out of his stall and exposing himself to others. It was obvious he was not just conducting hygiene. One of the times he attempted to show off his goods he sorta neglected to realize a small boy was walking with his father. Dude steps out and opens his robe proudly displaying his semi erect penis to the man. The little boy is a couple steps behind his father and is suddenly "face to cock" with this man's erection. Well, what happened next was a heinous beating involving a curtain rod.

What ever someone is in to sexually is fine with me, but do not assume that everyone wants to participate. In the event there are other people around that do share your interests make sure that you are in a proper environment before doing sexual things Being a sexual deviant is not a joke. Forcing others to be participants or an audience is wrong. Gyms and gym facilities are for health and recreation. Doing freaky shit makes them hostile environments. Some guys are really self concious and get edgy when they are naked and feeling vulnerable. Show some self control and behave. Everyone paid their money to be their. Show them the same respect you want to be shown.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yea. If I walked into the sauna at the gym and saw a bunch of dudes blowing each other I'd probably throw a chair at them and then call the cops.

That's why the don't have chairs anywhere near the sauna.

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not in favor of this activity in the gym sauna or any public place. GET A ROOM. If you think you want to have sex with someone, PLEASE DO IT IN PRIVATE! Many on this site complain that young men don't shower or use the sauna anymore....Might want to take a step back and guess why? I would not throw a chair, but would make a comment and ask them to stop. This is a public place......and shooting loads of cum is not hygienic. If you want that activity then go to a gay sauna or bath house.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know, no body asked you if you were in favor of it. It's SEX. How can that offend you so much? Calm down, breathe deeply, don't look if you don't want to. Figure out the real source of your anger. Is it really a little semi-public sex?

There is too much raining on other people's parades on this site.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ALMOST happened to me this morning. This hot built (looked half black) guy looked in the window to see if anyone was in there and kept on walking. 5 mins later he came in and set up camp. towel down... bag put aside, headphones on and sat down. It was only him and I and I was on the upper bench and he was on the lower and he kept on moving his leg and resting it on the upper bench so it would Obviously show off his MASSIVE softie. I kept on adjusting my towel and he would clearly look and I would have no reservations about glancing at his but I guess he's a bit shy or green as his timer on his phone went off and he got up and went into the showers.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know, no body asked you if you were in favor of it. It's SEX. How can that offend you so much? Calm down, breathe deeply, don't look if you don't want to. Figure out the real source of your anger. Is it really a little semi-public sex?

There is too much raining on other people's parades on this site.

Dude, really? You don't get this? It's not that it's offensive, but rather that it's inappropriate in a public place, regardless whether it's gay or straight sex. As someone said, get a room. Yes, I would be offended if I wanted to hit the sauna and someone felt their rights were above mine and decided to go full out, crazy sex on the benches.