Jacking Off

Charles88: When I jack off I don't produce pre-cum, so I use lotion. Does anyone else have this problem.

drrionelli: I can't say that I have the problem, Charles (I produce a LOT of the stuff, myself), but, a lot of guys do like to go "dry".

It's really not bad, you know. Certainly worth a try! ;)

averageuk: Charles88, I don't really produce any precum. I do when I've been aroused for a long period of time, maybe 30 minutes or more, but even then it's only a little drop. I don't use lotion or any lubrication when I masturbate, and it's great! When I do, it's a nice variation. So, you don't have a problem, some guys precum flows out, some guys produce little drops, some guys none at all!

rikter8: Not to be a stick in the mud, but we already covered this topic in another thread on here.

C

reir: There isn't an issue on this board that hasn't been covered a thousand times already and won't be covered another thousand times after this. That's like a psychiatrist telling a patient "sorry, I won't see you. I already dealt with somebody that had that issue."

gr8_mate: Ahh yes, lad

I would say save it for your mate :D and avoid the wank alltogether...

Bosun_Hardwood: [quote author=gr8_mate link=board=meetgreet;num=1061429838;start=0#6 date=08/23/03 at 07:36:41]Ahh yes, lad

I would say save it for your mate :D and avoid the wank alltogether...[/quote]

Or she might be makin' ya walk the plank!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big deal! After my divorce I get to stroke my cock or get it sucked by a hot guy who knows how to suck it without feeling guilty. Pussy is good, but m/m is, too.

palladen: Never had a problem myself, but on occasion a little lotion can be a nice change.

aj2181: I use lotion. Can't stand not to use it. I produce some precum but not enough to j/o without some kind of lube.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It has been my understanding that uncut guys generally don't need the artificial lube as much as cut ones. Any of you guys have an opinion re. that?

I am uncut and seldom use a lube, just sometimes for the novelty. of course, it does feel good, but takes longer to rub it in, etc, where the time could be used to better advantage by stroking its length with serious masturbation.

aj2181: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1061429838;start=0#13 date=08/23/03 at 21:49:36]It has been my understanding that uncut guys generally don't need the artificial lube as much as cut ones.   Any of you guys have an opinion re. that?

.[/quote]

I've heard the same thing and it's true for me, I'm cut.

gigantikok: Can't use lube, makes it harder to climax. Don't know why...

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1061429838;start=0#15 date=08/24/03 at 14:15:05]Can't use lube, makes it harder to climax. Don't know why...[/quote]

I'm the same way. I'm circumsized and I never use any lube
at all. I never make much in the way of precum either.

-- Erik

prepstudinsc: I'm with Gigantikok and Zot--I never use lube becasue it takes me forever to cum with it. I do leak a lot of pre, but I usually just rub it on on my head or it drips onto my stomach, so I am not really using it as lube. I just prefer doing it dry--I am cut.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You must have lots of natural oil in your body, Eric. Does it make any difference in the length of time you masturbate before reaching climax? I'm just thinking that you might shoot your cannon without having to stroke it long enough for it to get dry. This could be an advantage in having a "short trigger"

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1061429838;start=0#18 date=08/24/03 at 16:51:31]You must have lots of natural oil in your body, Eric. Does it make any difference in the length of time you masturbate before reaching climax? I'm just thinking that you might shoot your cannon without having to stroke it long enough for it to get dry. This could be an advantage in having a "short trigger" [/quote]

Uhm ... no, really it's quite the reverse. I tend to take a long time
to cum even in the best of circumstances. I've never, not even
once, ever cum from a blowjob. I guess I just want/need a bit
more friction than most guys. I've never used any lube, except
just for fun ... I enjoy it, but when I want to cum I have to wipe
it all off and do it dry.

-- Erik