Jacking Off

billy99

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Everybody. I was just wondering how often you "pleasured yourself"? I do it mostly daily, but feel like its a bit too much....

Also - how do you refrain from doing it? I know the longer you go the better the orgasm and the more you cum... wondering how you "save it up"

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Do it all the time, went crazy this week now I have vacation lol. Everyday a few times, more then three tbh.

I don't refrain myself, I edge and that definitely gives explosive cumshots and great orgasms!

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds pretty hot, doesn't it, 15shooter...? (Hehheh)

Billy99, there's no such thing as too much--whatever turns you on and gets you off. Your body will let you know when it doesn't want any more at any given time. Your dilemma sounds as if it calls for a trade-off: less frequently and stronger, more frequently and weaker..... But I suspect that PieterJ has come up with a good solution [many times!!!] with his edging..... (Wouldn't know myself, of course). //Wink, wink//

Last edited:

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At least twice a day, but luv to have big load of cumm , but maybe eating the wrong thing... stroke watching cam, post like this, 24 hours a day, if up, thinking about dicks...sorry females, lol

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i wank about every day. maybe skip a day eery now and again. someimes wie a day someimes one a week...jsu depends on my mood or ow many times i have sex that week.

Avy Avy

Experimental Member
Media
I do it about 3 or 4 times a week but I have waited 3 weeks between sessions and usually those are the best. I can go for an hour or more when I wait that long. Normally though I do it about 3 or 4 times in a single week.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Everybody. I was just wondering how often you "pleasured yourself"? I do it mostly daily, but feel like its a bit too much....

Also - how do you refrain from doing it? I know the longer you go the better the orgasm and the more you cum... wondering how you "save it up"

My "pleasure" comes from knowing that I can masturbate everyday:smile:.
It is a daily ritual that I practice prior to sleeping. After intercourse with the wife, I jerk-off some more if that didn't put me to sleep. If I wake-up later, I will masturbate some more.

Many years ago, when I was forced to join the military, I refrained from jerking-off for a few days. I learned quickly, that I missed my personal "pleasure". I can't recall the orgasm or volume of fluid upon climax being that much greater; it is the freedom to maintain my pleasure that was missed the most. I learned new masturbation techniques quickly, to keep from rocking the bunk, and arousing others from their slumber. This could be the time period that I first learned the pleasure of "edging", also.

I didn't know it was called edging, and I was not able to endure anywhere near the length of time I am currently lasting. I just know my masturbation skills have helped me to satisfy my partners. In my youth, jerking to ejaculate 3 times per day, may have been the norm. Nowadays, edging for two hours before releasing my ejaculate seems to produce the most intense orgasms. I've discovered that the volume of fluid does not correlate with the climax intensity.:rolleyes:

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do it at least once a day, but very often even twice. Always building it up, edging for at least one hour and then ... a very powerful orgasm.