Jacking off

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
i was hoping that no-one would say "at a funeral". but i guess if mr cock demands, then he has to be obeyed

Unless, unless there's something Patchos isn't telling us all she doesn't have a Mr Cock :)confused:) to obey, indeed I suspect obeying Mr Cock is the last thing on Patchos' agenda.

:wink:

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I rubbed it in 8th grade in English class. Of course, no one could see what I was doing. I always came, too :biggrin1: (no lies).

When you're 14-15, it's so easy to cum, as you barely need any stimulation.

So, what did you do with the bull seed, Bull? Thank God men don't make noise automatically when we cum, like crickets.

... and yeah. I was so horny at 14, all a word needed was an X in it, and I was boning up... then the leaking would start. Then it was off to the frozen meat locker :biggrin1:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the prep room of a small cafeteria that I worked at in an office building. There was always a lull in the amount of employees coming in between 9-10 AM so I closed the door & whipped it out. I had just finished when I heard someone just outside the door call out my name. It was an older guy who had the hots for me & would cruise me mercilessly. When I opened the door, he asked what I was up to, then winked. I told him I was sweeping the floor behind the door. A couple of years later he told me that he knew I was jerking off back there because not only did I leave the broom outside of the back room that day, but I had the biggest bulge in my pants when I came out.