Jacking off

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, what did you do with the bull seed, Bull? Thank God men don't make noise automatically when we cum, like crickets.

... and yeah. I was so horny at 14, all a word needed was an X in it, and I was boning up... then the leaking would start. Then it was off to the frozen meat locker :biggrin1:

My underwear was also heavily stained with bull semen each time. Any female in heat would have sniffed me up in a sec.:biggrin1:

edspan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
swimming in the Great Salt Lake, I was about 14, come to think about it

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In a frozen food meat locker. A lot.

I hope none of you like Taco Bell.

umm where in north alabama are you from? There are several Taco Bell's with in a 20 mile radius of me, and I want to make sure I don't/haven't eaten at the one you wanked in lol

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eiffel Tower, top level, in the middle of a group of 3 guys/2girls. I was dared, and the rest was history. I was aiming at the Palace of Versailles off in the distance. Quite a few enjoyed the show, and a some on the "observation" deck even took some pictures. The group bought me dinner and drinks for the rest of our stay in Paris.

Peace

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't worry Bear. That was all in my youth. That spunk was spent years before you were even born.

But still, don't ask Jack what goes in his "Secret Sauce".

umm where in north alabama are you from? There are several Taco Bell's with in a 20 mile radius of me, and I want to make sure I don't/haven't eaten at the one you wanked in lol

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my high school's football announcer box.. not during a game, tho, unfortunately. It was during the summer and the heat got to me and I had to beat off.

That's funny. I had a fuck session with a chick in college in a local HS football booth. I picked her up in a bar and we needed a place. Somehow she managed to have the key to the booth, and the problem was solved.

We screwed for hours in complete privacy, and I could make as much noise as I needed.

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My underwear was also heavily stained with bull semen each time. Any female in heat would have sniffed me up in a sec.:biggrin1:

It's not just the female of the species that you need to look out for. My nickname is "Sniffer Bear". In college, I could identify my buddies just from the scent. None of them ever noticed that I always stood down wind from Kirk.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's not just the female of the species that you need to look out for. My nickname is "Sniffer Bear". In college, I could identify my buddies just from the scent. None of them ever noticed that I always stood down wind from Kirk.

The boys can smell my bull semen as well?:eek::tongue:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Numerous times while driving.
Numerous times in various bathroom stalls while out at a restaurant, the mall, shopping, in between class breaks, etc.
A couple of times with my gf having phone sex in my office.
Airplane bathrooms on several occasions.

Wow, I certainly must sound like a chronic masturbator? :)

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
-I used to do it a lot while driving on roadtrips
-I did it plenty of times in the bathrooms in high school and college
-I've done it in the bathrooms of most places I've worked
-I have a tendency to find remote woodsy places outdoors to wank one out
-Love to do it while swimming in lakes and oceans, too
-While driving the boat in the lake

I'm sure there are many more I'm forgetting. :biggrin1:

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was under a desk at middle school. It was the "hormon time" for me and needed to jerk off "wherever-don't-matter"! the problem was i was caught by a few class mates of mine which made fun of me for the rest of the years there....-.-
Also the teacher gave me a few looks, like she was saying: "If you don't stop slapping your cock, it is gonna end up very bad!", but she didn't say anything in the end.
That was my most inappropiate place, considering that for my age, i had a very big cock, which was very visible from my pants...