LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are they quick ones? Do you take your time to enjoy yourself? Why do you do it? Boredom, because you're hungry, do you need to?
Depends on the mood sometimes there "quickies" and other times I milk it (no pun intended lol) I do it cuz I'm horny all the time ha!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's normal I think or at least it's not too much. When it's the summer time and I don't have classes I do it more than that maybe 3-4 times a day.

But right now since I still have school and homework and assignments I usually don't do it much during the week and then a bunch on the weekend like from Friday to Sunday I might do it a total of almost 15 times

I remember Anna David said it only becomes too much if it hinders your regular activities in life.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this question is probably asked on a daily basis, but, how often do you jack off?
I do it at least two to three times a day and I think that's too much. Please tell me there's other guys out there just as horny as I am, haha.
yes - very normal 2-3 here

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
I know this question is probably asked on a daily basis, but, how often do you jack off?
I do it at least two to three times a day and I think that's too much. Please tell me there's other guys out there just as horny as I am, haha.
my fitness tracker doesn't compute that for me.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
2-3 times a day
Are they quick ones? Do you take your time to enjoy yourself? Why do you do it? Boredom, because you're hungry, do you need to?
I do it about 3 times a day. Most of them are usually pretty quick just to get off. I think I mostly do it out of boredom and habit TBH. It's become a routine.

aFitnHard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm totally addikted to masturbation. 6= hours/day and edging all weekends. its all i think about and chatting about it makes me masturbate!

D

deleted977816