Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here last week i was immensely horny. I jacked off 15 times through out 2days. I was expecting my cock to be sore but it wasn't. I would be shooting blanks thou after the 6th load. Just the clear cum until the next morning. I was on turbo mode because im normally twice a day lol

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: ronin001

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
perhaps the lpsg membership isnt a representative sample? theres no reason to expect that.

Piffle. Only 57% of straight men admit to jacking off regularly. I've known a lot of women who get intensely upset when they find out their male partners masturbate. I've heard two reasons for the upset: 1.) "That's mine! It belongs to me!" (Presumably the erection or the orgasm, rather than the ejaculation.) 2.) "He doesn't need to be doing that! I should be enough to keep him satisfied!"

When I was a bartender, years ago, you wouldn't believe how many times I overheard one or both of those statements from a group of women discussing their boyfriends / husbands at my bar. I still hear one or both, from time to time, since. Strangely enough, the same women who say such things about their menfolk don't seem to believe the same restrictions apply to themselves. I've heard numerous conversations swing from that into a discussion of the merits of various vibrators.

(NB: This is not intended to be a "Women are awful" comment. Gods know there are males who do equally stupid things. Including some who freak-out when the discover their female partner is using a vibrator or a dildo upon occasion. Especially if said sex toy is larger than he.)

Reactions: hornyguy269

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good friend told me years ago that there are two kinds of guy: those that admit to jerking off and liars.

When I was a youngster I did it all the time, now I can go for weeks without doing it.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Twice per day, minimum. Sometimes up to five or so. The most I've ever done in one day has been ten, as I recall.

Actually, make that twenty in one day. Once. When I was eighteen. I was at college, and didn't have classes that day. I decided to spend the entire day naked and jacking off whenever I felt like it. I didn't rub myself sore, but I did wind-up dry-orgasming after the fifth or sixth time. I'd forgotten all about that marathon. *grin.*

But on the average, about twice per day, since I was ten or so, when a neighbor kid showed me how. Couldn't even orgasm at that age. I remember the first time I did (it was a complete surprise and a good thing I was alone in the house as I was rather loud and I dammed near fell over and passed-out from it.) I also remember the first time I ejaculated. I was twelve. It was clear, for the first few days (probably just seminal fluid) and then it turned white. And I was so dammed proud of myself. I don't know what's a big deal with twelve-year-old boys these days, but back then? I'd already gotten my first pubic hairs, which was a really big deal. But being able to "shoot sperm?" That was a really big deal! The only thing more impressive than that would'be been if I'd lost my virginity (with a woman, of course, One would never, ever admit to doing anything with another male. Thank gods time have changed since then. The "Good Old Days" weren't always good. Believe me.)

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A good friend told me years ago that there are two kinds of guy: those that admit to jerking off and liars.

When I was a youngster I did it all the time, now I can go for weeks without doing it.

I know that some guys can, and that's fine for them, y'know? I went through intense bouts of shame and guilt over it, when I was an early teen. (Which is why I set the average at twice, daily, because gods know I beat off more than twice daily when I wasn't feeling guilty and abstaining.) I think the longest I went without it, back then was two months. Ever since I was in High School, though, (which would be about fourteen years of age for folks not familiar with the U.S. primary school system) if I go for more than several days to a week without getting off regularly, I start to get really irritable, short-tempered, and more aggressive. I don't like myself much, when I'm like that. About twice per day seems to keep all that at bay.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that some guys can, and that's fine for them, y'know? I went through intense bouts of shame and guilt over it, when I was an early teen. (Which is why I set the average at twice, daily, because gods know I beat off more than twice daily when I wasn't feeling guilty and abstaining.) I think the longest I went without it, back then was two months. Ever since I was in High School, though, (which would be about fourteen years of age for folks not familiar with the U.S. primary school system) if I go for more than several days to a week without getting off regularly, I start to get really irritable, short-tempered, and more aggressive. I don't like myself much, when I'm like that. About twice per day seems to keep all that at bay.

I got that, my point is that everyone (males) jerk off. It feels fantastic and I never stop jerking myself off except when someone else is doing for me!

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got that, my point is that everyone (males) jerk off. It feels fantastic and I never stop jerking myself off except when someone else is doing for me!

Understood. Was commenting further, not arguing. Hope the someone-else-jerking is as pleasurable as the jerking-yourself. (My experience is that it can vary somewhat. *g.* )

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The way I like to jerk off isn't random quickies daily. For over 15 years I've been developing a style of fap that's a blend of speed power technique and longevity. I love marathon sessions. I only do 1-3 times a week lately but it's not a true session unless it's 5+ hrs minimum.

Reactions: Anthonybudnyc