Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I all day think about wank and my cock

Me too, mate. If my girl knew how much I think of it, and do it at work, or sneak one in at the apartment, she'd think I'm a degenerate. Maybe she's right.

D

deleted1046851

2-3 times a day but always right before bed...never a quick jerk always 30 mins to an hour of edging and jerking until I see the right image online and shoot. Do it because I'm horny. Only time I'm not horny when I do it is when I'm tossing and turning and trying to fall asleep I may do it hoping to fall asleep afterwards. My roomie and I are almost synced up at night I can hear him going at it and I start or vice versa but never do it in the same room with him.

D

deleted973884

If I'm not with my wife then that's when I'm jerkin one out. I need to cum every day. I'd rather edge and enjoy it than a quick jerk but time and hornyness dictate that. Rather be with my wife but she doesn't need it as much as I do. That's why I come to lpsg :)

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this question is probably asked on a daily basis, but, how often do you jack off?
I do it at least two to three times a day and I think that's too much. Please tell me there's other guys out there just as horny as I am, haha.

Bro beatin 2xday ...edge on weekends..cock has me scheduled

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me too, mate. If my girl knew how much I think of it, and do it at work, or sneak one in at the apartment, she'd think I'm a degenerate. Maybe she's right.

By definition, she's right, you are a degenerate (= male). I'm there too, guilty as charged.

The crazy thing is that the more we have sex, the more horny I am. That's the odd part.