Jacking with condoms?

I have tried jerking off with condoms only a few times and always in hotel rooms. I used a plain model and dotted type. The latter had some orgasm delaying properties( the brand was durex). It was the lengthiest wank I have had. After cumming I was so tired that I didn't even bother to wash up and in the morning I woke up nude and my cum had stained the bedsheet a bit.
The next time I used the same brand while in shower. I wanted to eat my cum so after cumming I removed condom and tasted my cum and it had a slight taste difference. Should have removed condom before Cumming.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when I was younger I used to buy a box of condo s just to try them out for size some were tight like a second skin some were looser at the head but tighter down the shaft. I found the ones that I liked I wound roll one on this was before my circumcision and jack into it it felt great and cleanup was easy. then I got circumcised and had to learn a new masturbation technique the condoms helped they were easy to put on without the foreskin I had a great time jacking with condoms

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some of the ribbed ones that are really thin like crown can be fun for a quick no muss no fuss jack. i find them especially handy if i'm in the mood to toss off a quick load at work, tie a know in it and then throw it on top the garbage can of a co-worker! i also like to just keep it in my pocket and play with that boy batter. that usually gets me so hot that i've got to make a return trip to the john, bite into the bag and let the jizz run into my mouth. it makes for a spectacular second shot, but messier to clean up.
Years ago I used to spend a lot of time with a guy I worked with and his wife on weekends at their home. I was crazy about this guy. Anywho he would fuck her with a condom, roll it up in toilet paper and put it in the little trash can in the other bathroom down the hall. The next day I would find it and take it and suck his cum out of it. It was still thick and white and tasted awesome. Miss those days. Did it many times.

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I used to spend a lot of time with a guy I worked with and his wife on weekends at their home. I was crazy about this guy. Anywho he would fuck her with a condom, roll it up in toilet paper and put it in the little trash can in the other bathroom down the hall. The next day I would find it and take it and suck his cum out of it. It was still thick and white and tasted awesome. Miss those days. Did it many times.
Did you jerk off with cum?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My coworker once told me how when he was younger he'd often go to sleep with his cock fitted in a condom incase he had a wet dream. He said for the most part he didn't move around much and the condom would stay put in the case that he had a nocturnal emission which he said he was having quite a lot at the time. I asked him when I stopped doing it and he said it wasn't until after college that he stopped. He explained his reasoning that he had a roommate and said he'd be too embarrassed if he'd woken with semen all over him and his roommate saw him. Much easier to clean up if you have an accident in a condom and just tie the end up and flush it in the morning.

bottem3

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when I was younger I used to buy a box of condo s just to try them out for size some were tight like a second skin some were looser at the head but tighter down the shaft. I found the ones that I liked I wound roll one on this was before my circumcision and jack into it it felt great and cleanup was easy. then I got circumcised and had to learn a new masturbation technique the condoms helped they were easy to put on without the foreskin I had a great time jacking with condoms

whats your take/comment on going from 'uncut' to 'cut'? which is better lol

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whats your take/comment on going from 'uncut' to 'cut'? which is better lol
dude now that I have had it both ways I would rather be uncut. I just had it done to be like my friends all were cut I was the odd man out
masturbation was better anal sex was better the loose foreskin helped with the glide in and out vag sex if you get her lubed up there is no difference but sex did work better with foreskin IMHO

dude looks like yours I'd uncut if I were you I'd keep it and show some pics with the foreskin and them nice set of balls you have
peace dude

Last edited:

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried jerking off with condoms only a few times and always in hotel rooms. I used a plain model and dotted type. The latter had some orgasm delaying properties( the brand was durex). It was the lengthiest wank I have had. After cumming I was so tired that I didn't even bother to wash up and in the morning I woke up nude and my cum had stained the bedsheet a bit.
The next time I used the same brand while in shower. I wanted to eat my cum so after cumming I removed condom and tasted my cum and it had a slight taste difference. Should have removed condom before Cumming.
Always think wanking in a condom a waste of time - but then I like spunk on my skin. Actually drinking it from a condom after a shower wank is pretty good, just lying back still damp and naked and dripping the cum out of the rubber, squeezing it all out as tasting it on the end of you tongue as it slithers down your throat...
And if you have to wank somewhere using a rubber save it as its really good cock lube for naked wanking and mutual wank session with a mate

Reactions: Devashish Khatre

Bigsick

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Update: a completely straight friend is sorta down on his luck money wise, so I jokingly said I would buy 2 used condoms from him for 50 bucks and he actually agreed. I’ll be using the loads tied in them as lube. I’ll post pictures of them when I get them.

Additionally I mentioned that I’d give him 200 bucks if he let me swallow his dick and he’s “considering it”. His cock is 8 inches and I know because sometimes he shows me videos of him fucking chicks.

Reactions: cadmanken

Mushroomoid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I did it more when I was younger - like trying a condom for the first time, then a bit later trying out different brands/sizes. It's OK for a change, but I much prefer the feel of wanking skin-on-skin and smearing my precious precum over my bell-end instead of letting it go to waste in the condom teat.

Reactions: orangeC

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did it more when I was younger - like trying a condom for the first time, then a bit later trying out different brands/sizes. It's OK for a change, but I much prefer the feel of wanking skin-on-skin and smearing my precious precum over my bell-end instead of letting it go to waste in the condom teat.
Part of growing up spunking in a rubber, and confused about with or without teat. I'd lie there after squeezing my cum back over my cock end really enjoy my cum before I threw the rubber away and agave up all thoughts about being a secretive wanker and shooter.