Non-Binary

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cant believe how gullible u guys r? If either of them were into guys, there would be sex videos. They are both super hot but cant find a guy to have sex? There are plenty in Calgary (its the 3rs largest city in Canada). And they wont have actual sex with each other because the are friends so it would be awkward but not too awkward to jack each other off? The Rocky guy has plenty of b/g vids that he tries to sell you in IMs but (no b/b). Whats the purpose of advertising yourself as bi to get OF subs if there isn't any gay sex vids?

maybe im too jaded but smells like typical OF gaybaiting. Their actual sexuality is ultimately irrelevant - if there content is just solo vids and awkward handjobs, that doesn't do much for me but to each their own...

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
cant believe how gullible u guys r? If either of them were into guys, there would be sex videos. They are both super hot but cant find a guy to have sex? There are plenty in Calgary (its the 3rs largest city in Canada). And they wont have actual sex with each other because the are friends so it would be awkward but not too awkward to jack each other off? The Rocky guy has plenty of b/g vids that he tries to sell you in IMs but (no b/b). Whats the purpose of advertising yourself as bi to get OF subs if there isn't any gay sex vids?

maybe im too jaded but smells like typical OF gaybaiting. Their actual sexuality is ultimately irrelevant - if there content is just solo vids and awkward handjobs, that doesn't do much for me but to each their own...
I'm not sure they ever suggested they were interested in making hardcore sexual content but idk maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: bheido and canadian