Jacks of Color Parties - NYC

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys here go to Lidell's Jack's of Color parties, now at a location on 36th St. ???

I have been going for a long time, but think it would be cool if I could actually meet with the guys that go there. That way we could hang out and have someone to talk to in between "encounters" :biggrin1:

BTW, parties happening this Friday and Saturday nites.

Hope to meat some of you.

Alyn

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering: what are these parties about?

(I can infer from the name, but wanted to double-check. If my guess is right, I know someone who would be VERY interested.)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jack's of Color I think is a j/o party that's specifically for men of color (i.e. black, latino, asian etc.)

Probably started since the NY Jack's parties were attended by predominately white men and the men of color felt a little left out.

JACKSOFCOLOR <----Here's the club's mission statement.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering: what are these parties about?

(I can infer from the name, but wanted to double-check. If my guess is right, I know someone who would be VERY interested.)

Your assumption is correct in theory, but in practice, not so much...

There is EVERY type of guys at these parties, as well, all kinds of activites of a sexual nature.

A bunch of no BS, no attitude guys who know what they are theree for and dont play games. Better than hanging out in a chatroom with fakes and jerking off alone. Its HANDS-ON fun....

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi jjkrkwood,

I am interested in this type of party. Are guys allowed to give or receive blowjobs? I would love to suck an uncut cock and get a real chance at it.