dobbelsteen

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting tea. I mean he’s at the legal age to move out so maybe he wanted his own space. Any reason why he had a falling out with his mom?
Probably because he sees selling pictures of his ass as a sustainable career path while she wants him to continue his education.

Reactions: SnapChaser

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media
Probably because he sees selling pictures of his ass as a sustainable career path while she wants him to continue his education.

That sounds about right maybe she give him some kind of ultimatum and used the its my house argument. She seems like a hands on mom.

Reactions: dobbelsteen

kikiareyouriding

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude needs to use the mirror for a butt shot
Or he at least needs to back the camera up just a bit lmao. I can’t tell if that’s his ass or if that’s a closeup of the crease between his bicep and his forearm LOL

Cocokend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok this is a genuine question dose anyone actually find him attractive I think he is seriously so ugly and has horrible features his face bothers me so much lol but im not saying that to start an argument. I really wanna see his dick and there is something about him I think its his cockiness that I find attractive but he bothers me just as much lol

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok this is a genuine question dose anyone actually find him attractive I think he is seriously so ugly and has horrible features his face bothers me so much lol but im not saying that to start an argument. I really wanna see his dick and there is something about him I think its his cockiness that I find attractive but he bothers me just as much lol

If people here didn't find him attractive there would not be 57 pages of begging for his nudes

Cocokend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If people here didn't find him attractive there would not be 57 pages of begging for his nudes
No I get that but I mean is it like how you find the jock thats ugly hot or people think he's like a 10/10 im genuinely curious (I wanna see his nudes also btw so don't come for me) :joy:

Reactions: SnapChaser

Fropme2

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I don’t find him attractive at all. The whole push the tongue to the side/roof of the mouth thing he does in every picture is just a little bit weird. And he is probably one of the cringiest lip syncers out there. I’m just here for all of the needy drama most of the people exhibit here. I find a lot of entertainment with how some guys act around here.

Cocokend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I don’t find him attractive at all. The whole push the tongue to the side/roof of the mouth thing he does in every picture is just a little bit weird. And he is probably one of the cringiest lip syncers out there. I’m just here for all of the needy drama most of the people exhibit here. I find a lot of entertainment with how some guys act around here.
:joy::joy::joy: I feel bad his face bothers me so much like he has no lips but I want his dick to get leaked

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
MOD: 'The person we're not allowed to bring up's ' appendage

3mkotw.jpg