Jackson o'doherty

OdinXander

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Billy and Jayden are the best looking and have a personality. Jackson just seems chilish i think but Kyron is the worst.. thats and Asshole with the capitol A
I think Jackson is cute but his personality annoys me because he tries way to damn hard to be funny is and is unsuccessful at ever making me laugh.

On the other hand, I think both Kyron and his twin brother Dryden are adorable. Don't really see him (Kyron) as an asshole like you said though... I believe they're just young n stupid. The whole bunch of them lol

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Might have missed it.. also snapchat has my account blocked again because of third party app usage xD.. think the day of grabbing vids is over

Oh No Don't Say This..... What 3rd Party App Was You Using & Phone Model? I Want To Make Sure Its Not The Same as Mine lol

Jakee214

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the same thing happen. it was only a temporary ban and after a few days I was able to sign back in. best way to save snapchats now is to screen record

BackLash2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the same thing happen. it was only a temporary ban and after a few days I was able to sign back in. best way to save snapchats now is to screen record

That's what I do anyway but it was suggested that it was a "3rd Party App" So I tuck it that was using a Screen Recorder which I use & If SnapChat have detected the use of one then it maybe a good idea naming that program so people can find an alternative one & avoid the ban :)

Dutchboy93

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was using sneakaboo (its not on the app store anymore but if you have the app you can keep using it). It's also my second ban so I'm not sure how many more times they will do it temporarily before they permanently block it xD

OdinXander

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was using sneakaboo (its not on the app store anymore but if you have the app you can keep using it). It's also my second ban so I'm not sure how many more times they will do it temporarily before they permanently block it xD
How does that app work? I use an app that lets you just record whatever is on your screen. I that how your app works too? Or is it pulling the videos from Snap itself?

Dutchboy93

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How does that app work? I use an app that lets you just record whatever is on your screen. I that how your app works too? Or is it pulling the videos from Snap itself?
Its pulling it from snapchat so you can open it and save the pics/vids and uploader won't even know

Reactions: Goginn