Jacob Rooks (insta: Jacobrooks_)

ProfessorHorny

Legendary Member
Media
First came across him when YouTube randomly recommended his coming out video (
)

I thought he was really handsome and his awkward personality just made him even more attractive...

He's good friends with Luke Fontana if I recall from some posts and insta stories.

Instagram: jacobrooks_

View attachment 20579911 View attachment 20579861 View attachment 20579881 View attachment 20579901 View attachment 20579841 View attachment 20579891

I don't understand why people post coming out videos. Who cares? What's the point? To get sympathy? To put whomever you're telling on the spot? The crying thing and the struggling... I get it, but, this shit makes it look like it's a bad thing to be gay. If I was his mother, I would've thought this video was about him telling me has a disease or something.

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
I don't understand why people post coming out videos. Who cares? What's the point? To get sympathy? To put whomever you're telling on the spot? The crying thing and the struggling... I get it, but, this shit makes it look like it's a bad thing to be gay. If I was his mother, I would've thought this video was about him telling me has a disease or something.

For the first part of your question, he posted an answer in a follow up video if you're interested. This was his last video btw. In no way is he a YouTuber lol.

Also regarding the crying, everyone's acceptance journey is different. It's a huge burden coming off your shoulders and I think that weight being taken off you can really break people down. I think it's the pressure of saying something that's been eating you inside for years going away in a matter of seconds the moment you say those words.

Everyone's coming out is different. For some it's a very passing matter that wouldn't raise an eyebrow, but for some it's been a difficult journey getting to where they are now and I think if they want to cry they should be allowed to cry without judgement. Live and let live :emoji_v: :) Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: ProfessorHorny

Jesse14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
First came across him when YouTube randomly recommended his coming out video (
)

I thought he was really handsome and his awkward personality just made him even more attractive...

He's good friends with Luke Fontana if I recall from some posts and insta stories.

Instagram: jacobrooks_

View attachment 20579911 View attachment 20579861 View attachment 20579881 View attachment 20579901 View attachment 20579841 View attachment 20579891

Looks like he deleted those 2 videos and changed his Instagram handle. Anyone know his new Instagram handle?