Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but you have it?
could you link it for the rest of us because we all want more of this cutie
Well it's not my place if he wants it out there he will give it out, if he's willing to show him getting fucked by every tom, dick and Harry and cum dripping out his hole but not share his Instagram maybe that should tell you he wants it private. I also think the lad has some serious issues so giving out his Instagram page isn't going to help.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do find the sheer volume of amateur psychoanalysis on this forum, based purely on social media content, amusing. Who knew there were so many budding shrinks out there.
My Degreessssss say otherwise and multiple years in gay psychological studies and studied at one the best universities in the UK. :)
I do find the sheer volume of amateur psychoanalysis on this forum, based purely on social media content, amusing. Who knew there were so many budding shrinks out there.

nemothirst

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My Degreessssss say otherwise and multiple years in gay psychological studies and studied at one the best universities in the UK. :)

That's great! Good to hear you weren't just randomly speculating on someone's mental health on a public forum. ☺

Reactions: Lushlife and Xtcxxx

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's great! Good to hear you weren't just randomly speculating on someone's mental health on a public forum. ☺
In all fairness a few have raised their concerns on his twitter. I think it's good that some don't just seem him as a slab of twink meat which most do.

mobydickins

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's safe to say that we're just confused as to why such a beautiful man would do these acts online
(but i'm not complaining :p)
Exactly. If an ugly whore is being horny and does bareback on Twitter, we don't bat an eye. If a cute guy does, the wannabe internet shrinks think they're suffering mentally "trying to fill a void". Attractive people have the right to be sluts too. Not everything needs to be overanalyzed. He's just horny.

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
holy fuck just let him do what he wants lmao, he’s a grown ass man y’all can leave him alone without diagnosing him.

anyways since he said he didn’t care his instagram is @cyrus123322
Of course it's his life but i think people should respect there bodies it's almost asif our community has forgotten the 80's and 90's.