Jai Rodriguez and Kyan Douglas of Queer Eye

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone have any shirtless, or preferrably, nude pictures of either Jai or Kyan? Of the entire Queer Eye cast, I always thought these two were the hottest and the ones I most wanted to see naked. If you have pictures you can post, I would appreciate it.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kyan for me please!
:151:

There are several shirtless vidcaps of Kyan out there from QEFTSG, as well as some nice shots in his "Beautified" book - but this pic below is the only shirtless snapshot of him I've ever found (and I have no idea who the lucky queen next to him is).

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I haven't seen any photos of them, but I briefly saw Jai dancing shirtless at a club in Fire Island... he's not really my type but was looking fine. On a different occasion and time altogether, said hi to Carson, he was surprisingly authentic and friendly.

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kyan used to go to my gym - I've been in the steam room with him a couple times (never did anything) . His stuff was sort of underwhelming.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Thom...kind of off the thread...but the guy seems so nice and he is a talent. I wish he would finish the redo of my house I am working on