JAILS

Omega77: Hello Guys, Do know what really go on in the jail. I have a friend in jail, but the topic is hard to bring up.. Any guys here have a personnal experiences to share no tale please ::)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
There are plenty of unrelated topics that have zilch to do with the penis. It has a place in the Et Cetera category.

Hmmm... well, my sociology professor might know more about the incarceration system since he's done quite a bit of work on masculinity, sexuality, and gender roles in prison. But man, how on earth could I tell him, "Hey prof, care to visit a big dick group in order to impart your knowledge?" :D

Inwood: Dee,

Well actually your professor might find it really interesting to see this group. After all he's already working on gender roles in prison and that must have something to do with dicks. More knowledge is better. Can't be any worse then some of the ranting that goes on here.

I did have a friend and a nephew serving time. Yes sex between men goes on behind bars. Neither particularly wanted to partake in it and to the best of my knowledge did not partake in it. But it definitely was going on.