Jake Andrich Jakipz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmo234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s because Jakipz has a specific look. No one else has his sex appeal and body. He literally looks like a comic book or cartoon character come to life.
Like Margot Robbie as Barbie.

Yes it’s marketing but also genetics and appeal.
You can have a big cock and pretty face , but you can’t be him.
It’s both th

Gizmo234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree his energy is close to zero but his body looks alien. Every muscle. Not bloated from steroids. Face not too beautiful but handsome enough. Never shaved (bravo for that). He could use a hair cut but perhaps he wants to make a man bun style. His videos are mostly repetitive but from time to time he can surprise. Many are displeased with boredom but everybody waits for his updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Tyrro

LothbrokDanny62

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree his energy is close to zero but his body looks alien. Every muscle. Not bloated from steroids. Face not too beautiful but handsome enough. Never shaved (bravo for that). He could use a hair cut but perhaps he wants to make a man bun style. His videos are mostly repetitive but from time to time he can surprise. Many are displeased with boredom but everybody waits for his updates.
Yes I agree , he seems to have zero personality, but his sexual aura and that body that, as you say, doesn’t look steroid infused, looks otherworldly. I have been to gyms and never have seen a guy that looks like him, and very rarely online. And his face is the perfect combination of masculine and feminine features. He literally won the genetic jackpot.
That’s his appeal, and even tho there’s muscle men all over the internet and onlyfans, you’ll be hard pressed to find someone who looks like him or has that same appeal.
I’ve seen many, any dudes with abs and big cocks who don’t incite that same lust as him. Idk it’s just something you’re born with unfortunately

Reactions: Gizmo234

ororoemunroe888

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yes I agree , he seems to have zero personality, but his sexual aura and that body that, as you say, doesn’t look steroid infused, looks otherworldly. I have been to gyms and never have seen a guy that looks like him, and very rarely online. And his face is the perfect combination of masculine and feminine features. He literally won the genetic jackpot.
That’s his appeal, and even tho there’s muscle men all over the internet and onlyfans, you’ll be hard pressed to find someone who looks like him or has that same appeal.
I’ve seen many, any dudes with abs and big cocks who don’t incite that same lust as him. Idk it’s just something you’re born with unfortunately
I actually think he has a lot of personality. If you ever catch him on TikTok live he’s really witty and funny. A bit more blunt than you would maybe expect too. Maybe you don’t see his personality because that’s not what your interested in.

LothbrokDanny62

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually think he has a lot of personality. If you ever catch him on TikTok live he’s really witty and funny. A bit more blunt than you would maybe expect too. Maybe you don’t see his personality because that’s not what your interested in.
I actually have seen his livestreams, because I wanted to get know him more , but with all due respect, he just seems very generic and just pandering to what his audience wants
I mean he seems cool and all, just not very interesting, to me at least.

• Love
Reactions: Tyrro

unknown_lowkey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
People like this make me want to pay him extra to wait even longer.
Stop being ungrateful PoS's.. plzKthx. :heart:
you used ungrateful wrong, there wasnt an insult in what i said. He said in a tiktok live it would likely be here for christmas, then new years and its now feb. Most likely to do with production and not his own fault. Im just poking fun that its taking forever and opening the chat for someone to respond with any more news. Stop this fake dik riding, hes not going to fck you, this is a chat forum. My comment was not that serious. Jheez

Status
Not open for further replies.