lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Jakipz

Worshipped Member
Media
Don't let those comments make you feel bad. He was obviously faking modesty. Everyone knows 8-9 inches is not average

Why are some of you so negative & annoying here, I answer a simple question & there's always something wrong with my response.

"faking modesty" no.

The question was:
How big is his dick, it looks huge in some angles, and average in others.

Average vs huge was the question at hand & I felt "pretty verage" was accurate based on the asker's description/options since I don't consider myself huge.
Please consider context next time before chiming in.

Also never compare yourself to others we are all different & unique, it's about working with what-cha got!

AUSTIN9000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are some of you so negative & annoying here, I answer a simple question & there's always something wrong with my response.

"faking modesty" no.

The question was:

Average vs huge was the question at hand & I felt "pretty verage" was accurate based on the asker's description/options since I don't consider myself huge.

Also never compare yourself to others we are all different & unique, it's about working with what-cha got!
Its not all about the size but more importantly what you can do with it.
You are definitely gaining girth jake...keep working that muscle and make sweet music

11195bj

Superior Member
Media
I’m just gonna say, you taking the time to engage and respond to this thread, makes you so much sexier. Thank you. Your content is prime shit, and your body is amazing.
Will there be a chance of a collaboration any time?

Reactions: rafael7773

Gizmojizz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

"faking modesty" no.

The question was:

Love ya Jake.

• Love
Reactions: Rafael_Branco

pele18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Jakipz, just discovered your content and love it, especially superhero suits on tiktok, if you thought about more new gear ideas for next tiktoks I would love to see you in wrestling singlet there. Hope you can consider that one day. You're doing a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.