Not open for further replies.

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
5 words:
Nobody's Making You Read It
I think their point is, which I expressed also before, that what’s the point of this thread if it’s just gonna be watched like a hawk by Jake and any content will be immediately taken down?

Reactions: Stargazer56
D

deleted12873871

I think their point is, which I expressed also before, that what’s the point of this thread if it’s just gonna be watched like a hawk by Jake and any content will be immediately taken down?
And yet you're still here talking about it :emoji_shrug:

Reactions: nineinchluke
D

deleted12873871

K bootlicker
"Bootlicker"? Really? I've never even subscribed to Jake's OF. Stop being a pathetic child who throws a tantrum because nobody's giving you free stuff.

I repeat – nobody is making you be here. When I'm bored of a thread and have no interest in it any more I just stop watching it and get on with my life. People are here because they want to be here, so who are you to demand that the thread be shut down? Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

D

deleted9163161

This guy has been out for years and never introduced woman in any form to his platform. Even though many know who he is and I’m sure wouldn’t blink an eyelid at getting involved. I get a really strong feeling he is gay and is really struggling to come to terms with it or admit it. I was like this till like 25 maybe. I dunno, I just can’t think of any other straight adult workers with platforms like these that haven’t brought woman on at any point even for a hand job ‍♂️

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Bootlicker"? Really? I've never even subscribed to Jake's OF. Stop being a pathetic child who throws a tantrum because nobody's giving you free stuff.

I repeat – nobody is making you be here. When I'm bored of a thread and have no interest in it any more I just stop watching it and get on with my life. People are here because they want to be here, so who are you to demand that the thread be shut down? Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
Lmao, anyways…. I hope you put the same amount of effort defending someone you don’t know into something actually productive

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like continually posting in a thread I don't like about someone I don't like to tell other people how much I don't like it?
I actually did like the content at first but it’s not crazy to say it’s a pointless thread now since its being watched like the FBI

D

deleted12873871

I actually did like the content at first but it’s not crazy to say it’s a pointless thread now since its being watched like the FBI
And we're back to "if you think this thread is pointless and don't want to involved any more, kindly bugger off and leave the rest of us to it, there's a good chap".

Reactions: farrukito

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
This guy has been out for years and never introduced woman in any form to his platform. Even though many know who he is and I’m sure wouldn’t blink an eyelid at getting involved. I get a really strong feeling he is gay and is really struggling to come to terms with it or admit it. I was like this till like 25 maybe. I dunno, I just can’t think of any other straight adult workers with platforms like these that haven’t brought woman on at any point even for a hand job ‍♂️
Solo performers are a thing... Always have been. :)

AUSTIN9000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are the underwear that make his cock and ass pop. You need to make more content in them jake...cum down those stairs bouncing like before or do some skipping or running because they are the perfect fit all round

jdrizzle91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has he ever done piiisssing vids?
It's really annoying but Onlyfans limits performers, they can't pee :(

Also as a former subscriber I recommend his OF, there's hot verbal content in a lot of videos if you're into that. I'll resub at some point.

Only thing I'd say is Jake could still do things solo he hasn't really done on his wall unless I missed it, without having to show his hole, like naked jumping jacks or naked versions of some of his tik toks. Just some ideas.

But it's a big deal to show your dick on camera, that takes confidence even if you have a big dick like Jake and make money from it. There are tik tokers who are con artists on OF, so my respect goes out to the ones like Jake who deliver.

• Love
Reactions: Abslove and Jakipz

Cool Gee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't mind photoshopped pics AT ALL. Heightening the imagination is a beautiful thing. I just prefer editing to be more perfected. When I can see weird outlining in legs arms or abs, its disturbing to me wanting to fantasize. o_O ijs

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I don't mind photoshopped pics AT ALL. Heightening the imagination is a beautiful thing. I just prefer editing to be more perfected. When I can see weird outlining in legs arms or abs, its disturbing to me wanting to fantasize. o_O ijs
Except when they completely mis-represent the person or what they're willing to do / show. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.