Jake Andrich Jakipz

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUSTIN9000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind photoshopped pics AT ALL. Heightening the imagination is a beautiful thing. I just prefer editing to be more perfected. When I can see weird outlining in legs arms or abs, its disturbing to me wanting to fantasize. o_O ijs
Does Jake photoshop his photos? I didn't think he did but maybe I am foolish.

Cool Gee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Except when they completely mis-represent the person or what they're willing to do / show. ;)
I was referring to most of the content I see a lil bit of everywhere posted by the creators themselves. :emoji_upside_down:... any pics posted by random people, I don't pay much attention to.

Thanksegon

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This guy has been out for years and never introduced woman in any form to his platform. Even though many know who he is and I’m sure wouldn’t blink an eyelid at getting involved. I get a really strong feeling he is gay and is really struggling to come to terms with it or admit it. I was like this till like 25 maybe. I dunno, I just can’t think of any other straight adult workers with platforms like these that haven’t brought woman on at any point even for a hand job ‍♂️
You've completely bought into the fantasy/bullshit that keeps earning him money for virtually nothing. He's not gay.

D

deleted9163161

You've completely bought into the fantasy/bullshit that keeps earning him money for virtually nothing. He's not gay.
Iv not bought into anything, I’m just curious why after so long he’s not ‘expanded the business’.

ARTPOPsickle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would love to see something inside of you one of these days even if it you jokingly deep throat a banana…put a pinky in. Anything would do. You stick to what you want to no pressure I just wanted to let another horny fag who loves a big juicy ass’ voice be heard hehehe .

P.S. Another thing would you ever consider replicas of that beautiful third leg of yours?

Hyasinthus36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sure did buddy ! You just gotta read :) !

AirNomad93 is right though, maybe I am lieng to myself calling myself bisexual .

Just because I can appreciate males, their bodys & personalities just as much as females (sometimes more) at times doesn't mean I'm bisexual ..

Maybe it means I'm straight ?

I just think it would be insensitive to dismiss myself as straight with my attraction, opinion/thoughts & experiences with males strikes me as a little more experimental/bicurious then what I assume is natural...

But AGAIN I could be wrong.

Maybe I'm straight
Maybe I'm bi
Maybe I'm gay

That's gonna be for you to decide, all I know is I'm Jake & I like what I like.
Amen Jake speak your truth. Honestly coming from a Gay man it’s sad people are questioning you’re truth. If you are Bi that’s awesome people shouldn’t make you feel bad about it. If you’re just experimenting to see what you like that’s great . More people should do that to see what they are into. Again I’m sorry Jake people are questioning you’re truth . But thank you for being honest about your sexual orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.