Jake Cruise

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
Some of you have certainly seen some of the videos of jake Cruise massaging sucking assholes and cocks of awesome hunks. How do you feel when you watch an ugly fat old man with an ugly dick playing with all those beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ransom

1st Like
Media
Tomorrow you will be that " fat, old, ugly guy." He is not that old, fat, or ugly. More power to him.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hes rich , just by paying hung studs to come to his studio and jackoff or be jackedoff by him. simple idea. it works.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of you have certainly seen some of the videos of jake Cruise massaging sucking assholes and cocks of awesome hunks. How do you feel when you watch an ugly fat old man with an ugly dick playing with all those beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel that there is still hope for me...and possibly for you when you are older.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jake produces and sells his cinematic products. He pays his "models" to have sex with him in the production of those products AND IT'S FULLY TAX DEDUCTIBLE AS A LEGITIMATE "BUSINESS EXPENSE." No wonder he smiles so much in his vids. Legal prostitution subsidized by the government.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care that he is fat old and ugly....what really pisses me off is that he engages in bareback sex. The models whom he pays that also engage in bareback sex also piss me off.

cmmolthr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no interest in Jake Cruise whatsoever, although I've seen bits and pieces of his films, I personally would not buy one or rent one

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Can't watch 'em, myself, but it's not the age nor the looks that's the problem. There's just a certain 'creepiness' about him that makes my skin crawl.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I agree with the last two guys; I don't necessarily think he's ugly or anything like that, he just seems like he'd be the next in Chris Hansen's line of questioning.

He looks like a total pedo.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
it's nice when you're youngish that you can be so superiorly wise and intolerant. then you put a few years on and wonder what the hell was i thinking.