jake cruise

anonme

Loved Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Posts
427
Media
0
Likes
522
Points
323
Location
London (Greater London, England)
hey i know this guy is horribaly ugly n just disgusting to look at
but the guys on his website r so hot, does ne 1 have any videos that i can download frm this website coz the guys r just amazing..but i cant afford the website..so has ne1 got any

THIS IS THE THREAD TO POST ALL JAKE CRUISE VIDEOS!
 
At least,
He is getting the guys...


But those guys are straight though.

What the fuck?!!!
I am jealous.

I want to have sex with Seth Sweet.
HE is the quintessential straight guy. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah but is paying really getting? :;

If you are paying, you are getting something
and these guys are agreeing. This middle aged guy is laughing...
and making money...
he is still at it.
And appears to do well.

But I don't care.

Paying straight guys to fuck is crazy.
I don't feel like that stuff is genuine anyhow.
 
Porn has always been about fat old men luring hot young babes with their cash n camera. He's just brave enough to fuck them ON CAMERA instead of OFF camera. Perks of the job... Half of them probably run off set & puke when its over!
 
Perks of the job... Half of them probably run off set & puke when its over!
Ain't that the truth!
I could never consider subscribing to his site, no matter how hot his guys are, precisely because he has the colossal gall to cast himself as the bottom in all of his videos. Is he kidding? Does anyone really want to see this hideous old troll servicing these hot studs?
It's beyond my comprehension how Zeb Atlas could finally agree to do a man/man video....and does it with Jake Cruise! I wanna see it to see Zeb, but this is like watching a train wreck!
Grace Slick once said the old people do not belong on a rock & roll stage. I say old people do not belong in porn. Jake should pair his hot str8 studs with other hot studs.
 
Ain't that the truth!
I could never consider subscribing to his site, no matter how hot his guys are, precisely because he has the colossal gall to cast himself as the bottom in all of his videos. Is he kidding? Does anyone really want to see this hideous old troll servicing these hot studs?
It's beyond my comprehension how Zeb Atlas could finally agree to do a man/man video....and does it with Jake Cruise! I wanna see it to see Zeb, but this is like watching a train wreck!
Grace Slick once said the old people do not belong on a rock & roll stage. I say old people do not belong in porn. Jake should pair his hot str8 studs with other hot studs.


Thank you and thank you for that GS quote. I think of that now and then. OMG Zeb did a JC film?!!!
 
if some of the avatars are pics of themselves they really have no room to comment on jake cruise's hottness or lack of. turn on the lights next time you look in the mirror.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lesshake
if some of the avatars are pics of themselves they really have no room to comment on jake cruise's hottness or lack of. turn on the lights next time you look in the mirror.
You mean unlike those here who are too ashamed or cowardly to show themselves?
:scared2: