Jake Gyllenhaal

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know where I can get the script where Jack and Ennis confront each other on the mountain?
The scene where Jack says " I wish I knew how to quit you" ?
Am doing the scene at Drama school and can't find the script online.

I play JACK (Jake) Lucky me !!!

Thanks

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hirsute said:
Does anyone know where I can get the script where Jack and Ennis confront each other on the mountain?

Thanks

You may just want to watch the movie a few times, and write it down.... if no one has it.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hirsute said:

Thanks

Here you go, Hirshute. By the way, can I be Ennis...Just kidding:wink:

http://www.brokebackmountainscript.com/page2.html

"you know it could be like this, just like this, always.
- Jack Twist; Brokeback Mountain

But they go on, because they think they must." - GoneA's signature, it just fit for this post.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
BarebackJack said:
Sorry Horse... I couldn't disagree with you more on this movie. Rather than go into the whys and wherefores here, I'll link you to my opinion piece on that horrid film: http://www.barebackjack.com/outburst.html#brokeback

After reading this I can only say I am glad no one paid you to critique this movie lol. You like so many others saw ONLY what was on the screen, you completely missed the brilliant symbolism crafted by ANG LEE.
You say you saw no great love story, what else was it when Ennis returns to Jack's home and discovers hidden away from public view, the shirt stained with blood from both he and Jack as a result of their fight during the last day on Brokeback. As he cradles the shirt and inhales it to relive the familiar scent, through the brilliance of Heath Ledger and wo any dialogue you know that he's always been in love with Jack but was never able to admit it to himself much less to Jack.
You must remember we are speaking of Wyoming in the 60's, Not exactly gay-friendly then and if CHENEY had his way they would be burned at the stake even today. Ennis was a virgin when he was first with Jack and Jack also had limited sexual experience.
Do you know WHY Ennis acted the way he did on the final day on Brokeback ?
Do you know WHY he had the reaction he had as Jack drove away after their fight on the final day ?

I really don't care that you didn't like one of the best films of all time and the BEST film of last year but what bothers me is you only saw the surface of the film and completely MISSED the stories within the story.
Jack and Ennis were forced by society to live a lie, sure they could have been together but more than likely they would have been murdered as Ennis suggested when recounting the aftermath of a fag bashing he saw when only nine years old.

To quote you, So, with all due respect, I say "FUCK ANG LEE AND THIS AWFUL PICTURE!". This is quite a dichotomous statement since it shows complete disrespect for ANG LEE,who I happen to think, even prior to BBM is one of the most gifted directors working today but I guess you know better than the Directors Guild of America who awarded him for Best Direction in a film, oh and he also won the Oscar!

Out of curiosity what film(s) did you believe to be the best films of the year ? What film do you think should have won the oscar for Best Film ? Surely not the superbly casted and acted yet completely contrived CRASH ?

:banana:
HORSE

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.

NOT a love story. It was a LUST story. A good movie, not a great one.
Nice scenery. Good performances (Ledger was particularly impressive).
I wanted to be moved, swept away... WASN'T.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jdcnow said:
Here you go, Hirshute. By the way, can I be Ennis...Just kidding:wink:

http://www.brokebackmountainscript.com/page2.html

"you know it could be like this, just like this, always.
- Jack Twist; Brokeback Mountain

But they go on, because they think they must." - GoneA's signature, it just fit for this post.

Thanks a heap JCDNOW- really appreciate it.
You're a honey !

H

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
thk8plus4u said:
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.

NOT a love story. It was a LUST story. A good movie, not a great one.
Nice scenery. Good performances (Ledger was particularly impressive).
I wanted to be moved, swept away... WASN'T.
My feelings exactly. Good, not great. Ledger was very good; Gyllenhaal was hot. I wasn't particularly moved and the film certainly didn't live up to it's hype for me.

But did I mention Jake was hot? :biggrin1:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
posted by hunghuge11x7 Not exactly gay-friendly then and if CHENEY had his way they would be burned at the stake even today.

I hate to get political but Cheney has a gay daughter the he loves very much. I seriously doubt that he's homophobic or would cave into Right Wing Evangelicals on this.

Back to the movie: Being gay, people ask me all the time what they think of this movie. Simple answer:

I don't do chick flicks.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Brioconnor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well by far he is The Hottest Guy out there right now i mean after the movie Brokeback he has skyrocketed his attention in the public i mean i didnt even know about him at all until that movie and his role as Jack Twist.:rolleyes: by far hands down the SEXIST man alive!:rolleyes:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's wrong with doing Jake on Thursday, Heath on Friday, and a three-way with both of them on Saturday? (Sunday is my day of rest.) I know they're both straight, but we must have our fantasies.
Both are straight? I just read somewhere that Jake and Lance Armstrong are doing the wild thang. Has anybody else heard this too?