Jake Gyllenhaal

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah...it's a rumor. Lance, Matthew and Jake all hang out together but none of them are "hanging out" together. Sometimes I wish that us gays would actually let some celebrities be straight (not just the women and ugly men) and just hang onto our crushes . It's a little upsetting when every time a male celebrity is found attractive, there's already a person blogging up storm making accusations. If I was straight and so many people were intent on outing me, I'd be pissed off after a while.

Reactions: Onyx081

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't know how I've never posted to this thread but Jake Gyllenhaal is one of my favorite actors. I loved his butt and very-hard-to-make-out dick shots in Jarhead. And I loved him in Brokeback Mountain. But, I first fell in love with him in Bubble Boy, believe it or not!:biggrin: He was so cute in that movie! And now, these pics! Mmm.. He's so sexy!!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hope he's uncut. I hate to see a beautiful man with a piece missing.

He was born in Los Angeles in 1980. I don't know if he has much of a chance. Genital cutting rates have been lower on the west coast though. (hopeful)

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie Jarhead

Video:
Male Celebrities :: Index

jake_gyllenhall.JPG

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
If you are as big a perv as I am you can freeze frame and zoom-in on his crotch area when he's walking into the showers and catch a pretty quick and obscure glimpse of his dick, which looks fairly decent in size. You must look really hard, almost strain, to make it out, though. But it's there!:biggrin:

Simzone4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are as big a perv as I am you can freeze frame and zoom-in on his crotch area when he's walking into the showers and catch a pretty quick and obscure glimpse of his dick, which looks fairly decent in size. You must look really hard, almost strain, to make it out, though. But it's there!:biggrin:

Can you say is he cut or uncut ?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't recall being able to tell, but I'll have another looksie later today and report back to you.:biggrin: Hopefully tonight!:smile:
After having thoroughly reviewed the scene once more before logging-in tonight I must say that I really can't tell. :( For those who are like me and will sometimes buy a movie based on what others report is visible in them, let me be clear that this is very obscure and hard to make out. Really, it's just an outline which is visible for only a split-second when the light hits it, while he is walking into the showers. Luckily, I liked the movie, so it was worth it for me to buy it on DVD. The ass shots and the peek at his dick and balls from behind while he is fucking his girlfriend are also pretty nice. Others may not feel the same way though.:biggrin: