Jake Orion

D

deleted1370819

God, I just want to see that dick in action.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anyone seen all the videos with Vadim?

Seen two of the 3 Videos, where he fucks Vadim , that was quite hot but mostly bc of Vadim .
The one where he gets fucked by Vadim is a bore, mainly bc the queen is complaining the whole time, after sitting on huge dildos, as if he actually felt it.
His Straight videos are even more boring.
He is HOT , his dick is amazing and his body is Adonis like, but unless he is SOLO, he is not that enjoyable to watch on film .
My friend who has been with him says he is a complete narcissist & that would make sense, given how his video work with other people turns out.

HH

Reactions: Kamala86

tet24

Sexy Member
Media
Can you share the one where vadim is the bottom?

Seen two of the 3 Videos, where he fucks Vadim , that was quite hot but mostly bc of Vadim .
The one where he gets fucked by Vadim is a bore, mainly bc the queen is complaining the whole time, after sitting on huge dildos, as if he actually felt it.
He is HOT , his dick is amazing and his body is Adonis like, but unless he is SOLO, he is not that enjoyable to watch on film .
My friend who has been with him says he is a complete narcissist & that would make sense, given how his video work with other people turns out.

HH

bob hope

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

HH
Google drive link?

felipepinafi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

HH
Are your friend a man or a woman? How did they hook up?

Lorenzo99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

HH
Can you send to me the video where Jane fucks vadim

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can you send to me the video where Jane fucks vadim

I was mistaken. I was thinking of another stud that fucked VADIM. I DO have the one where VADIM fucks JAKE and I am trying to see why my friend didn't send me the other one & IF in fact he has the one where Jake fucks Vadim

HH

Reactions: eugenio963

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are your friend a man or a woman? How did they hook up?

MAN , I believe he met him at a club, but not certain, I did not ask but I think that was what he said .

HH

midwestdeepthroat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found the video overrated he's basically complaining most of the time.

I have not seen the video, so I can not attest to whether or not it is overrated. But on the whole, I consider him to be vastly overrated. Besides a toned body and larger than average sized cock, I do not get the appeal of his at all. His extreme and never ending narcissism and arrogance are a major turn off. I love penis as much as just about anyone (especially the larger ones), but he is living proof that a giant penis is not everything.

At this point, he is little more than a glorified big dick hustler. He may not stand on a street corner, but he does little more than ask for, expect, charge, and demand money from people for minimal content. His videos and content are pretty much all the same at this point. They are poorly shot and lack any passion or creativity. He seems to think he is a gift to all of mankind and is way to full of himself. Talk about overrated.