Jake paul

jeremy miller

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many unnecessary comments in this thread (like this one) that I didn’t realize it was already posted.
You re posting the same video that’s already been posted about 5 times was unnecessary. All that was said was you were a bit late get a fucking grip.

Reactions: jsalato24

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You re posting the same video that’s already been posted about 5 times was unnecessary. All that was said was you were a bit late get a fucking grip.

Hi Jeremy. Like I said, I didn’t realize it was posted. Thanks for your comment. Any pics or videos of Jake Paul?

Wanderlusting

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Jeremy. Like I said, I didn’t realize it was posted. Thanks for your comment. Any pics or videos of Jake Paul?
I didn't realize it had been posted either. Ffs. People are so quick to throw shade on this site.

jeremy miller

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't realize it had been posted either. Ffs. People are so quick to throw shade on this site.
I’m not throwing shade, if you took the time to read through the thread I was sticking up for someone as the guy was being really rude. Why don’t you take your own advice seeing as you’re being so quick to throw “shade”

jeremy miller

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Correct, or comment at all, really, is there?
Maybe treat others how you want to be treated. Someone made a polite joke just to inform you something you’d posted was already on the thread then you went off on them. You’re not really in the place to talk about comments not being needed.

Reactions: thomas200

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe treat others how you want to be treated. Someone made a polite joke just to inform you something you’d posted was already on the thread then you went off on them. You’re not really in the place to talk about comments not being needed.

I’m responding to you because you’re writing me, the same way I wrote to the person who commented on my post. You felt the need to join in, and now you’re talking in circles. I’m done talking to you. Enjoy the content, repeats and all.

jeremy miller

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m responding to you because you’re writing me, the same way I wrote to the person who commented on my post. You felt the need to join in, and now you’re talking in circles. I’m done talking to you. Enjoy the content, repeats and all.
Ok glad you can admit to being rude xx

Did I...Did I just see an argument over nothing last for nearly a page of this thread? People, keep it civil and simply post pics and vids. Honestly don’t care in the slightest, this thread is for Jake, sex and nudes, people quit bitching.

It’s pretty childish and unnecessary (and P.S, honestly don’t care if somebody posts the same thing again, some people don’t have the time to comb through the thread or the “most liked” filter so having it recently again saves some people some time. It is what it is, it’s a complete nothing-burger and not worth wasting any time complaining about.)

I think what’s more annoying is filling up threads like these with pointless debates, arguments, petty bitchy shit, etc. Not really going to respond to anything after this because I’m sure somebody will @ me, I hate negativity. See ya, be back when there’s something hot to post and jerk over ;)

LukeB4190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Did I...Did I just see an argument over nothing last for nearly a page of this thread? People, keep it civil and simply post pics and vids. Honestly don’t care in the slightest, this thread is for Jake, sex and nudes, people quit bitching.

It’s pretty childish and unnecessary (and P.S, honestly don’t care if somebody posts the same thing again, some people don’t have the time to comb through the thread or the “most liked” filter so having it recently again saves some people some time. It is what it is, it’s a complete nothing-burger and not worth wasting any time complaining about.)

I think what’s more annoying is filling up threads like these with pointless debates, arguments, petty bitchy shit, etc. Not really going to respond to anything after this because I’m sure somebody will @ me, I hate negativity. See ya, be back when there’s something hot to post and jerk over ;)

I agree, it lasted way too long and it was completely unnecessary. It ended on Monday. It is currently Saturday night and being brought up again. I hope everyone can move on. Looking forward to seeing more hot posts of Jake Paul.