Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
On tonite's episode of Dancing with the Stars, tv's The Bachelor, Jake Pavelka danced to OLD TIME ROCK AND ROLL, and started the dance sans pants, a la Risky Busines...

apparently the judges liked it, because Bruno actually tipped him $1.

Desparate times call for desparate measures when you're competing with Pamela Anderson.

biman2

Just Browsing
Media
I want someone at Playgirl to talk to Jake about showing it all... He's so sure about himself he would full frontal for us all ... YUMMY!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
had he done the WHOLE 3.5 minute cha-cha in just his tighty whites beneath his shirt, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BALLSY! Instead he opened his dance with the risky business deal and then stupidly pulled on some tracky-type black pants (over dress shoes) as his dance partner arrives to dance with him...

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

Please someone find, get, put up/post the screen caps/Video still pictures from this tonight. I watched it live and I wasn't alone, I need to see it again now in much greater detail so I can really, really, really get down to truly appreciating it ... :smile:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
F'n bruno is ballsy as hell, right? I don't know if it is a joke or not but on Ellen she spoke of the producers of Dancing with the Stars have to keep reminding Pamela to put on Underwear, and Jake was worried about a wardrobe malfunction!!!

Off topic, why is kate still there I'd rather have watched Buzz really.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Off topic, why is kate still there I'd rather have watched Buzz really.

Good God! Did you see Kate last night? She was either completely drunk or on the same pills as Paula Abdul and Anna-Nicole Smith. Glazed over look, very slow reaction times. As much as I can't stand that non-celebrity, I'm kinda starting to hope she sticks around. I love watching train wrecks like her.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jake would get it for real. I'd want him to walk into the room wearing that Risky Business get-up. I'd take his underwear off before the shirt. The rest, well, you can probably guess.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Here's the full version from YouTube: YouTube - Jake Pavelka & Chelsie Hightower - Cha Cha Cha - 'Risky Business'. Agree that he should have skipped the pants (and perhaps the shirt, as well).

Thanks!

I LOVE that they asked him to perform it AGAIN tonight!

There was a very quick but slightly better bulge shot and also a fairly quick but better butt shot tonight.

Any pictures and/or videos of tonight, (with him performing in his wonderful sexy briefs again anew)?

The attachment below is a screen capture picture made from the Video Link of the FIRST night of Jake Dancing in his Hot Sexy Briefs:

Attachments

Last edited: