Jake Pavelka

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, he handles a fight like a queen. Must be a queen!
"Saving myself for marriage".....Sure!
Always thought that the name 'Vienna" was appropriate, just not the sausage he was looking for.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now that he's dumped Vienna and she's complaining about the lack of sex, I want to say that he sets off my gaydar...big time. I thought he was a fag from the first ime I saw him. He had a couple of close nelly attacks when on DWTS. Anyone else had their dar go off?

He just plain bugs me

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what if he is gay or pose nude for Playgirl. There is nothing to be ashamed of if he has a great body and wouldn't mind sharing it for other people to admire, especially if the pictures will be taken by the professional photographer which would make him looks even hotter; and those pics will be kept for good memory when he will get older since good looks cannot stay with you forever.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone know what airline he flies for? I don't think he does or ever has been an airline pilot. He and the producers play fast and loose with the term "commercial pilot". Most people assume that a commercial pilot is one who flies for an airline. That is incorrect.

hypegreene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was a bit of a dick (pun intended) to his partner Chelsea on DWTS, and I've heard he's kind of dicky anyway, so maybe his dickiness coupled with Vienna's famewhoreishness (and his, too), is why they didn't last. I wouldn't be shocked if he preferred the hot beef injection. I mean, did u see his beautiful gams during his "Risky Business" dance on DWTS? Have a look:

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/100503/jake-pavelka-240.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/04/21/amd_dancing_jake_pavelka.jpg
http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/9d/cd/9dcdc408fc3754ba5b1704fb026009aa_def.jpg

By the way, I wouldn't mind getting his hotter than hot cousin Jesse Pavelka on all fours, either.

Oh I agree, Jesse is by far WAAAAAY hotter than Jake

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think he's still flying for an Airline but I think he used to fly RJ's for American Eagle.

He was with ASA (Atlantic Southeast Airlines) flying Barbie jets, a slightly derogatory terms for 50 passenger Bombardier CRJ-200s. Yeah I know ASA has some larger 70 passenger CRJ-700s but it's more fun to think of 5' 7" Jake in the smaller 51,000 lb. aircraft. To my knowledge he isn't presently current to fly Part 121 but he may be flying Part 91 general aviation planes.

Note: the following is second hand information from the brother of an ASA line pilot who knows/knew him. According to his date-of-hire Jake was with ASA for nearly 10 years, enough to be fairly senior at a regional where there is sometimes a mass exodus of guys attempting to get hired on the big iron at major carriers. Pavelka apparently never made it to the big time, although he was said to have forked over countless thousands to get a Boeing 737NG Type Rating from a civilian aviation school in Dallas, all to apply for a Southwest Airlines F/O pilot class that never materialized for him. Jake also became disenchanted with the long hours and nomadic life of a regional airline line pilot because he applied- and was hired- on to the management training section of ASA. In his last job he was performing line checkouts and sim checks, with an occasional trip thrown in once a month. At the high end estimation, his take-home management-pilot Captain salary at ASA was around $75 thousand to $80 thousand, a fraction of what Delta or Fedex pay their more senior pilots.

I have no idea about his penis size, but I felt so sorry for him on that couch with Vienna. :biggrin1:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love fags
therefore i love myself

Now that he's dumped Vienna and she's complaining about the lack of sex, I want to say that he sets off my gaydar...big time. I thought he was a fag from the first ime I saw him. He had a couple of close nelly attacks when on DWTS. Anyone else had their dar go off?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was with ASA (Atlantic Southeast Airlines) flying Barbie jets, a slightly derogatory terms for 50 passenger Bombardier CRJ-200s. Yeah I know ASA has some larger 70 passenger CRJ-700s but it's more fun to think of 5' 7" Jake in the smaller 51,000 lb. aircraft. To my knowledge he isn't presently current to fly Part 121 but he may be flying Part 91 general aviation planes.

Note: the following is second hand information from the brother of an ASA line pilot who knows/knew him. According to his date-of-hire Jake was with ASA for nearly 10 years, enough to be fairly senior at a regional where there is sometimes a mass exodus of guys attempting to get hired on the big iron at major carriers. Pavelka apparently never made it to the big time, although he was said to have forked over countless thousands to get a Boeing 737NG Type Rating from a civilian aviation school in Dallas, all to apply for a Southwest Airlines F/O pilot class that never materialized for him. Jake also became disenchanted with the long hours and nomadic life of a regional airline line pilot because he applied- and was hired- on to the management training section of ASA. In his last job he was performing line checkouts and sim checks, with an occasional trip thrown in once a month. At the high end estimation, his take-home management-pilot Captain salary at ASA was around $75 thousand to $80 thousand, a fraction of what Delta or Fedex pay their more senior pilots.

I have no idea about his penis size, but I felt so sorry for him on that couch with Vienna. :biggrin1:

Wow! You know a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the information. I know all about the "get the regionals first and the big guys will take you lickety split" con game. There are even now aviation schools that include these insinuations in their advertisements.

Not very many pilots ever even get to the regionals, therefore, I think it is unfair to not characterize them as real pilots. (I'm not interpreting your comments as doing so) In fact, their job is tougher than the big guys because they fly into many small airfields that don't have anywhere close to the amount of aids that are required of the major airports. This also is a big reason the regionals can't match the safety record of their parent carriers. Most of their flights are fairly short which means that they often spend the entire flight in IFR conditions in turbulent air. They simply aren't in the air long enough to warrant them being allowed to climb above the shitty weather. Also, as the airways become more crowded someone has to be relegated to the less comfortable altitudes. We know how that game is played in every aspect of life, so, no big shocker there!
It is sad that he never made it to the big guys. Maybe he will make enough money (or already has) as a celebrity to pay off his debts.

Do you remember the Amazing Race that was won by Rheiken and Chip? When they were asked how they would spend their prize Chip instantly said that Rheiken had huge debts in his attempt to become an airline pilot and they would pay those off first. Of course, Rheiken ended up dumping Chip and attempting to move on to greener pastures. Rheiken had formed a company named "Tribe Airways" but I don't know what happened to it after those days.