Jake Pavelka

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You may want to try Google Images. I'm also partial to his hottie cousin, Jessie Pavelka...

28+Jessie+Pavelka+picture.jpg

jessie_pavelka_shirtless_3.jpg

116+Jessie+Pavelka+picture.jpg

jesse2.jpg

pangfling

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that Jessie Pavelka is Perfection!
i love his eyes, the way his brows curve, his nose, his perfect set of pearly white teeth, and his oh-so-delicious body..

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is probably as good as it gets...it's hard to find any pictures of him showing anything, lots of shirtless pics...lots of clothed pics, very few with a bulge or anything remotely close to a VPL.

Jake7.jpg

Jake11.jpg

Jake12.jpg

Jake26.jpg

Jake10.jpg

PS. I think he's attractive, Vienna's loss is everyone else's gain(maybe? lol)

Reactions: Elijah2178 and Si07

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He may be attractive, but he's kinda got a shitty personality from what I've seen, and he's such a fame whore. When he was on Dancing With The Stars, he danced in his underwear for a few seconds (reenacting that Tom Cruise underwear scene in Risky Business), and his killer tree trunk legs were on display.

jake-pavelka-240.jpg

Jake-Pavelka-Risky-Business-01-2010-04-19.jpg

dwts_4_19_10_jake_two.jpg

gal_dancing_jake_pavelka.jpg

Reactions: Si07

FeedMeCum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the major fame whore is Vienna.

He may be attractive, but he's kinda got a shitty personality from what I've seen, and he's such a fame whore. When he was on Dancing With The Stars, he danced in his underwear for a few seconds (reenacting that Tom Cruise underwear scene in Risky Business), and his killer tree trunk legs were on display.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/100503/jake-pavelka-240.jpg
http://i.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Jake-Pavelka-Risky-Business-01-2010-04-19.jpg
http://www.tvfoodanddrink.com/pics_apr10/dwts_4_19_10_jake_two.jpg
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/04/21/gal_dancing_jake_pavelka.jpg

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Oh, without a doubt she is. But he is too. I mean, he's a pilot, and yet he's extending his 15 minutes of fame with Dancing With The Stars, The Bachelor Pad, and any other show that will have him. Not saying that's a bad thing (because he's hot, and I certainly don't mind seeing him on my TV screen), but let's be honest here. If he wasn't really about the fame, he would've taken the entire Bachelor experience for what it was, and gone back to doing what he went to school for.

lalapants

Sexy Member
Media
hes so fuckin sexy. loved him in the sexy outfits on dancing with the stars. like that black satin shirt looked hot on him, but after seeing him on bachelor pad. im turned off by his peronality but still wanna fuck him

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

jake-pavelka-240.jpg

Jake-Pavelka-Risky-Business-01-2010-04-19.jpg

dwts_4_19_10_jake_two.jpg

gal_dancing_jake_pavelka.jpg

Its funny that you say this in conjunction with these photos. His female partner is exposing even more skin, yet her outfit is socially acceptable no? He is exposing maybe 2/3 to 1/2 the amount of bare skin his partner (Chelsie) is exposing, yet HE is the spectacle here. Interesting, is it not?

*I am completely ignoring the fame-whore business in favor of how this particular situation represents our sexist society.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its funny that you say this in conjunction with these photos. His female partner is exposing even more skin, yet her outfit is socially acceptable no? He is exposing maybe 2/3 to 1/2 the amount of bare skin his partner (Chelsie) is exposing, yet HE is the spectacle here. Interesting, is it not?

*I am completely ignoring the fame-whore business in favor of how this particular situation represents our sexist society.

I meant that, while he is definately sexy, he's still just another person sucked in by the fame. A lot of these reality show stars are. Look at Kate Goslin, Kim Kardashian, the Jersey Shore folks, etc. It's addictive. But yes, he is VERY hot.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meant that, while he is definately sexy, he's still just another person sucked in by the fame. A lot of these reality show stars are. Look at Kate Goslin, Kim Kardashian, the Jersey Shore folks, etc. It's addictive. But yes, he is VERY hot.

Oh, I don't deny the fact that he's fuckable as fuck! (haha, that was fun...)
I also don't deny that humanity is fascinated by fame.
I was just commented on the sexism, because most people would agree that him dancing in that garb is a spectacle (unusual, slutty, obnoxious, etc) while his more scantily-clad partner would be considered acceptable. I wasn't really commenting on your opinions or anything at all--just using what you said about his garb to back up my argument.
Maybe we could tear him down for a threesome? :3some: :09:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I don't deny the fact that he's fuckable as fuck! (haha, that was fun...)
I also don't deny that humanity is fascinated by fame.
I was just commented on the sexism, because most people would agree that him dancing in that garb is a spectacle (unusual, slutty, obnoxious, etc) while his more scantily-clad partner would be considered acceptable. I wasn't really commenting on your opinions or anything at all--just using what you said about his garb to back up my argument.
Maybe we could tear him down for a threesome? :3some: :09:

I'm definately down for that! Maybe we could even make it a foursome, and invite his cousin Jessie...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definately down for that! Maybe we could even make it a foursome, and invite his cousin Jessie...

hhhmmm...that's possible, but it depends what he looks like in person. He's got a cute face, but his body needs further inspection. It's the kind I'd like to test out once or twice, but I prefer other shaped men. I like the muscle to be INSIDE a guys frame NOT outside...