Jake Ross, Josh Doss/jeremy Roughhouse

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw some but don't remember what they were labeled on TVid.

JOSH-D-Shot-2020-05-19-at-1-33-12-PM.png

THIS IS A LITTLE GINGER GUY HE WORKED WITH WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER.

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone have their flirt4free videos? They apparently kiss, suck, etc
Josh and Justin have pretty much done everything except fuck. When they suck each other Justin does OK but when Josh sucks his dick he usually looks pained and spits out and rinses right after. They have made out too and also lightly rimmed assholes.
JD1.png
JD2.png
JD3.jpg

Attachments

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can someone get this video elsewhere? I can't seem to play it there
It's just a preview but if you create a free F4F membership you'll be able to play the "preview". Only full members can watch the full show. (for $$-points) In the meantime here's a few later ones of Jake.
JR.png
JR2.png

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are they still doing shows?

TOGETHER U MEAN? NO. Justin (after some trouble) changed his name to JustinDulge I think (believe he has a S Daddy as well) and he cams on his own on CB and FREAKS if he sees any of his old vids posted anywhere threatens to sue yada yada. Don't think his OF's or whatev is doing that well.
Josh also cam'd on his own on CB but his room was banned (how do you get banned from CB :emoji_thinking: lol) Last year he was petitioning fans to Email CB to demand to let him back on etc.

They both have mostly posted solo and STR8 stuff DOSS.jpg
with a woman.

Natsukwalls

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Josh Doss is a friend of mine irl, I used to help with his camshows. Go follow him on twit ter @ joshdoss2. He's going to start up again on OF, possibly F4F, and CB if we can get his account unbanned.

He's still working out and looking good. This pic of him is from a month ago, I think.

Keep and eye on his accounts, get the word out. I'll keep updating.

Attachments

Natsukwalls

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Well, Idk what's going to happen now. He does legitimately want to get back on cam, but it's not just his decision right now. Kind of a tricky situation. I'm going to stop making promises that aren't mine to keep though.

He misses it though, and he's in the best shape he's been in since I've known him. Hopefully it works out and you guys get to see him soon too.

Attachments