Jake Shears

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, before all the jaded old queens hop in here to shatter my dreams... HE'S HOT! and the fact that he's a talented musician, even more so!

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't find him very physically attractive, Chuck, but I do find him incredibly sexy - he appears to be a sensual being, totally open with his sexuality, and pretty cute and also off-the-wall and incredibly talented. That's why he's hot to me... And that's why I hope he's hung!

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to offend you Pecker. Obviously, you weren't included. I was referring to those who will surely jump in here and poke fun at his semi-drag stage persona.

In the few pictures I've seen of him out and about, not trying to be a celebrity, he looks good.

And he does have a nice butt...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IanTheTall said:
There must be something wrong with this site, there underlined words in a Pecker post that aren't a link. ;-)

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who clicked on there :biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
UPDATE~~~~~~
OK boys, I got this from a reliable source just last night.
A friend of a friend fucked Jake Shears. Jake has a nice thick one at 7x6, possibly thicker. The friend-of-a-friend who did him is extremely hung and compared it to his own cock...and is seldom impressed with anyone's size. The real meat in the band, however, hangs between the legs of the bass player. I didn't get a size estimate but the guy's hung.

Donald630

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy deserves all the attention he's getting. No: more. For great pics, google him and check out the Butt Magazine site, which has hot interviews with some of his exes as well. On top of all that, though, he makes great energetic, big-dick music and has a great band, too. The band's DVD is a real bargain with a complete live performance, five videos, a few documentaries, and more. Go for JAKE!