Jake Steed big dick black guy

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to this he hasn't been active for almost two decades, so probably happily married and living a normal life.

Yep, just like most everybody else.

"He is the youngest male to ever be inducted into the critics Hall of Fame. Jake Steed retired in 2001 and has not appeared in any films since then."

Another possibility: Also, there was a strong rumor going around years ago that the reasons for Jake Steed's abrupt disappearance was that he had fled the States from authorities seeking charges on sex with underaged girls, and it wasn't the first time so he perhaps had a "third strike" coming under California law. No other info has been heard about this either, since Mr Steed chose to "run silent, run deep".

At any rate, he really was a great performer.

Reactions: Dick_Perry

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Retire is supposed to mean they don't have to work anymore. I think quit is more accurate. With the stories of multiple stars sharing the same pad in order to make ends meet, I doubt they even keep enough money to be unemployed for very long.

But retirement is a nice sounding word and people like to hear about blue skies and puppy dogs instead of SWAT raids and false flags etc

Reactions: ohbenice

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that I think about it, Jake was always a big shooter

Jake lets out a big nut for Obsession, who is Mandingo's wife

Not sure who the girl is, but she gets a heavy dose of warm milk from Jake

This is the kind of nut that leaves your balls sore for a bit afterwards. Big bursts

happyjew

Sexy Member
Media
Now that I think about it, Jake was always a big shooter

Jake lets out a big nut for Obsession, who is Mandingo's wife

Not sure who the girl is, but she gets a heavy dose of warm milk from Jake

This is the kind of nut that leaves your balls sore for a bit afterwards. Big bursts

Who is the last girl, she's beautiful