Jake: The new BACHELOR

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by poisonpp, Jan 11, 2010.

1. poisonpp

poisonpp New Member

Albums:
    ABC knows how to keep ratings up I guess...
    but its not enough for me. I need to see more wet and pantsless in the coming season.

but for now
    here is a bunch of photos (and commentary) of Jake performing various tasts while shirtless and/or wet.

shirtless wet bachelor.

2. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    the last bachelor (Jason Mesnick) was the best one yet.

3. poisonpp

poisonpp New Member

Albums:
    Andrew Firestone was pretty dreamy. I met him too.. I served him FIRESTONE wine... haha SO NERVOUS. I was like "what if he asks me questions about the wine and i dont know them!" and my manager was like "he knows about his wine he's not going to ask you about it. just dont break the cork or spill on him" haha

4. lady belle

lady belle Member

Albums:
    :yuck: he looks like a hairless twink!

5. poisonpp

poisonpp New Member

Albums:
  6. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jason was a total jackass.

I'm so over "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette". True love is not found on a competitive television show.

Also, why hasn't there been a minority bachelor or bachelorette? Most seasons they even bypass having one minority member amongst the suitors.

7. poisonpp

poisonpp New Member

Albums:
    my commentary:

"Ugh. He’s so freakin’ hot but he needs to grow a better personality. He is so corny and cheeseball, and his sweet lines are so saccharine. He has the personality of a talk-show host. Always agreeable and smiley, almost Seacrest-ey. The whole “Nice guys finish last” angle has gotta go… he’s way too hot for that. I just want to catch him staring at some boobs or cussing. I wanna see him grab an ass or two or gesture to his crotch inappropriately. I want him to manhandle me and call me bitch.. er.. I mean.. this isn’t about me.

Anyway, the being a pilot thing helps, but I hope this season he mans up a bit, and I don’t mean just by making out with all the girls all the time, that’s still wussy. I guess I won’t be pleased until he forcibly puts me.. err.. someone’s hand down his pants. Okay okay, so I’m still kind of in love and I’m just being a bitch about it. Gimme a rose now."

meet jake youtube video

8. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

This silly scripted program is a typical ABC "chick flick" show that my wife and sister-in-law watch with regularity. They've warned me if I say any "rude typical macho guy thing" against it I will pay the price- no matter how long my penis is. However may I render a small opinion of this edition of The Bachelor?

First off, most guys including myself would love to have 25 giggling, half-dressed babes vaginally lubricating and lusting for them. Yep a lot of us would love to be in Jake's shoes. That being said what male can spout a line like "love is more powerful than flying" without rolling over in laughter? Jake is fed an amazing assortment of syrupy saccharine sweet romance dialogue that would make an ordinary man's stomach ache. Men who watch this kind of reality show must be required to sign over their testicles for an hour between 8 pm and 9; it's cinematic torture through pure immersion of estrogen.

Apparently Jake is a Barbie (Bombardier CRJ) jet airline pilot for Atlantic Southeast Airlines now based in Atlanta, who at 31 is sick of the drudgery (and low pay) of regional jet life. He is shown holding roses in front of a Hawker 125-400 and in the first episode flies a Cessna 172 from Van Nuys to Palm Springs. But this show is less about flying and more about tugging at the heart strings of women. It's obvious the little (about 5' 8") guy with the Tom Cruise smile wants a life in show biz.

And I hope he gets it.

9. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    who cares about the actual shows? I've never seen a single episode of The Bachelor or the Bachelorette. I've just seen photos of Jason at the supermarket checkouts and he's very cute.

10. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Def not a twink, not in my dictionary. Very good looking man who deserves someone to love. I too don't believe true romance can be found this way. I mean, what's the chance of "THE ONE" being among those 25 women.

11. poisonpp

poisonpp New Member

Albums:
    totes. its just unfortunate. he may be fed these lines for sure, I guess its the combination of that and his willingness to spew them that is what probably got him rejected last season. (unless the producers pick that too)

whatever i dont care i still wanna blow him.

12. houtx48

Gold Member

go read a fucking book................

13. poisonpp

poisonpp New Member

Albums:
    who, Jake?

14. collguy78

collguy78 New Member

Anyone see him on Ellen today? Bulging a ton before he sat down!

Draft saved Draft deleted