Jake: The new BACHELOR

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the last bachelor (Jason Mesnick) was the best one yet.

Jason was a total jackass.

I'm so over "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette". True love is not found on a competitive television show.

Also, why hasn't there been a minority bachelor or bachelorette? Most seasons they even bypass having one minority member amongst the suitors.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This silly scripted program is a typical ABC "chick flick" show that my wife and sister-in-law watch with regularity. They've warned me if I say any "rude typical macho guy thing" against it I will pay the price- no matter how long my penis is. However may I render a small opinion of this edition of The Bachelor?

First off, most guys including myself would love to have 25 giggling, half-dressed babes vaginally lubricating and lusting for them. Yep a lot of us would love to be in Jake's shoes. That being said what male can spout a line like "love is more powerful than flying" without rolling over in laughter? Jake is fed an amazing assortment of syrupy saccharine sweet romance dialogue that would make an ordinary man's stomach ache. Men who watch this kind of reality show must be required to sign over their testicles for an hour between 8 pm and 9; it's cinematic torture through pure immersion of estrogen.

Apparently Jake is a Barbie (Bombardier CRJ) jet airline pilot for Atlantic Southeast Airlines now based in Atlanta, who at 31 is sick of the drudgery (and low pay) of regional jet life. He is shown holding roses in front of a Hawker 125-400 and in the first episode flies a Cessna 172 from Van Nuys to Palm Springs. But this show is less about flying and more about tugging at the heart strings of women. It's obvious the little (about 5' 8") guy with the Tom Cruise smile wants a life in show biz.

And I hope he gets it.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jason was a total jackass.

I'm so over "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette". True love is not found on a competitive television show.

who cares about the actual shows? I've never seen a single episode of The Bachelor or the Bachelorette. I've just seen photos of Jason at the supermarket checkouts and he's very cute.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Def not a twink, not in my dictionary. Very good looking man who deserves someone to love. I too don't believe true romance can be found this way. I mean, what's the chance of "THE ONE" being among those 25 women.