Jake

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jake was a man.

He ws perhaps one of the best looking men around. And he new it. He had short cropped brown hair with perfectly shaped eyebrows. His eyes were he most perfect browny greeny colour i have ever seen, his nose was kinda big but not a beak, not too wide either and turned down just a tad at the end. He had stubble like he didnt shave this morning, and had perfect straight white teeth that when he flashed in a sweet cute little smile made all the boys cream in their pants.

His body was the product of being in the gym for the past 6 years since he was 16 years old. Perfectly shaped and tonned, his biceps were his pride and joy they made little round bubbles even when his arm was straight, and always pushed the sleeve of his tshirts to the limits. When he would flex with his tshirt on he could sometimes here the stitching crack like it could rip at any time. His pecs were equally as stunning, they stuck out shaped and hairless from his chest under neath his broad shoulders, they were tight and muscular but gave small little jiggles when he walked which men in the lockerroom watched as he would walk back from the shower with his towel on.

He didnt have a full tight six pack but he had the shapings of one, when he flexed his abs you could see it was there but wasnt as visible when he wasnt flexing, but it was still flat as a stone with a small treasure trail which led to his bits :D,

His legs too were stunning calves were very tonned and stood out even when relaxed, they led up to very muscular and thick trunks of thighs, he liked the small ammount of fuz that was on his legs, his butt was oerfect also like two chubby babies kissing.

Now i know ur all wondering, his package? hehe, to others this was a magnificent site to behold, soft his penis hung 6 and a half inches the skin only covered half his head and it was plump like a heavy thick sausage, the head and shaft were all in proportion to the length of his cock, underneath this sat a ballsack with two very round and large balls in them, each were the size of golf balls, the were low hanging but they werent tight up to his groin either they just hung almost to the three quarter mark of his cock. when he got excited tho, his penis grew to a little over 10 inches, and almost doubled in thickness, his head would become visible from the skin and was truly a site to behold.

His dangly bits made quite the impression in almost everything he wore.

Alot of you must be thinking how great it would be to be like that, but jake had always hated the size of his penis and balls.

(to be cont)

Reactions: JSF777

Gerald418

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This might just be me, but if his name is Jake, I have a difficult time visualizing him uncircumcised. I don't know of any Jakes who are gentiles.