Power8X

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jake Grez is well known insta-celeb, social media influencer, model ,Neuro Surgical PCU & of course BFF with Sam Cushing. Dont think their are any explicit of a him, but still very sex ASF. I'm creating this thread for him personally cuz no one ever bothered to create one for him or just collaborated with his BFF Sam Cushing thread page, so lets see what we can get. Please help out! Screenshot_20220630-114450_Instagram.jpg

Power8X

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
he has a dick pic floating around. it's below average and uncut
I don't know if this is it or not on what your talking, but I saw this 2 months ago and all I coud fine on him. Here's the web site I found it on & the person who found it; "Anonymous [2021-01-11 20:48] : I wish I had the vid but this is what I got from someone before I think he was scamming he never could confirm having it but now we know it’s out there"(https://www.malegeneral.com/cam/dongs/res/303718.php#307560). I don't really know if this him or not given where this person got it from, but enjoy. 1610416085890.jpg

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know if this is it or not on what your talking, but I saw this 2 months ago and all I coud fine on him. Here's the web site I found it on & the person who found it; "Anonymous [2021-01-11 20:48] : I wish I had the vid but this is what I got from someone before I think he was scamming he never could confirm having it but now we know it’s out there"(https://www.malegeneral.com/cam/dongs/res/303718.php#307560). I don't really know if this him or not given where this person got it from, but enjoy. View attachment 76291821
i've seen a close-up, clear pic of the dick. i don't have it tho

reges198

Legendary Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know if this is it or not on what your talking, but I saw this 2 months ago and all I coud fine on him. Here's the web site I found it on & the person who found it; "Anonymous [2021-01-11 20:48] : I wish I had the vid but this is what I got from someone before I think he was scamming he never could confirm having it but now we know it’s out there"(https://www.malegeneral.com/cam/dongs/res/303718.php#307560). I don't really know if this him or not given where this person got it from, but enjoy. View attachment 76291821
I don’t get it. Why aren’t the other pics showing?

Power8X

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
much appreciated. He often seems to be overshadowed by Sam in the eyes of many but he is genuinely very attractive in his own right.
Exactly; I can understand that his BBF Sam cushing is popular & they would want to mush him in together with him, but he definitely deserves his own lpsg thread, regardless if it's explicit or not the man is hot, intelligent, interesting, funny, etc. I just hope some people come & built this page with me, plus I hope this doesn't get taken down.

Power8X

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Exactly; I can understand that his BBF Sam cushing is popular & they would want to mush him in together with him, but he definitely deserves his own lpsg thread, regardless if it's explicit or not the man is hot, intelligent, interesting, funny, etc. I just hope some people come & built this page with me, plus I hope this doesn't get taken down.
And fans think their a(possible)couple togethern. I can understand where people are coming from with this; I thought they we're once a couple or starting to be one when I fist discovered them, but I'm fine with them just being best friends regardless of their relationship together, it's already sweet. Screenshot_20220814-194336_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220805-014335_Instagram.jpg

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And fans think their a(possible)couple togethern. I can understand where people are coming from with this; I thought they we're once a couple or starting to be one when I fist discovered them, but I'm fine with them just being best friends regardless of their relationship together, it's already sweet. View attachment 78885011 View attachment 78885001
I always thought they were probably just friends. Lol

We gays tend to just assume that any attractive gay guys (who are friends) must be sleeping together but I think that's too reductive. If they were together, I think they would just be open about it.