Jake's Story (Gay themed)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
So many great touches, Doc.

“He was. We both were.” Pause. “Just saying.”

"Just saying." What I nice way to soften the way a remark falls.
You've used it in your posts, Doc ... and I wonder if you've noticed that I have begun using it.
Never borrow, but steal, freely ...
... from a master (in so many ways).
Hope you don't mind, Doc.
Coz I have no intention, none at all, of stoppin'.
Just sayin'.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"Just saying." What a nice way to soften the way a remark falls.
You've used it in your posts, Doc ... and I wonder if you've noticed that I have begun using it.
Never borrow, but steal, freely ...
... from a master (in so many ways).
Hope you don't mind, Doc.
Coz I have no intention, none at all, of stoppin'.
Just sayin'.
What a kind compliment, and sly reference to my literary idol!

Thanks, man, and steal freely. I think it is a great line (not original to me, either.)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is just a pointless bump, because I find it entertaining when I half of the threads on the main page are ones I've initiated. (I haven't started all that many, but somehow they have all been revived, without my help even, in the last 24 hours. It does my hard, er...heart, good.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Using my teeth, I got hold of his briefs and peeled them away from his dick and down. Then guessing correctly that he was ready, I came back up under his balls with my tongue and licked all the way around them once before beginning my slow progress up the length of his pole. I wouldn’t have though it was possible, but I could feel him get even harder and lengthen a bit as I worked my way upward. When I got to the top, I engulfed his head and ran by tongue all the way around his corona with it inside my mouth. I knew that this was the moment, but I wasn’t actually sure if I could do it. I adjusted myself off my haunches and up onto my knees so that I could get a bit higher approach, and turned my head to a slightly sideways angle. I pulled in a big breath, knowing I’d need the air, and then I started down his shaft. Much faster than I expected I felt him hit the back of my throat, and groan. I was no more than halfway down his pole.

He wasn’t a jerk. Trying to cooperate he immediately began to pull back. But this is what separates the men from the boys. With both hands I grabbed his ass and pushed his dick in further. It was so thick that for a moment I wasn’t sure I could suppress my gag reflex, but despite the fact he was obviously going wild, college boy held still and let me slide on down on my own time. I didn’t quite make it to his balls, but close enough that he could tell all his friends he’d been deep throated. And then I came back up. It wasn’t until I had him almost all the way out of my mouth that I could look up to see his face. His eyes were rolled back in his head. His ass clenched tight, and I could see his hands were shaking.

I clamped down hard on the base of his dick, using my hand as a cockring to delay his orgasm, and went down again, this time sliding on and off faster. And a third time. This time he could not help himself. Beyond his conscious control, he grabbed my head and pushed me down hard and held me there as he began shooting his cum down my wide open throat. To my surprise he let loose a string of expletives like I have not heard in years, starting at “God fucking damn…,” and not letting up ‘til he had shot at least five huge shots down my throat, finishing “..take it all, you hot motherfucker.”
hopefully another boy will do that to me someday:cool:

blackbirdsandfloorboards

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm a lover of these kind of themes. I don't know the right name for them, but they follow the Bruce Lee movies, where a young innocent fellow finds a moment in destiny where he confronts an older and wiser opponent, and ends up a winner.

What makes your story so very interesting though, is the the vocabulary of the two characters. Whether it is diagolue between the two, or just the protagonists thoughts alone, it gives me a sense of where the character has been, and where he will be after the story ends. And you do it without many words. It's like painting 5 colors of paint with one stroke of the paintbrush.

I don't hang around this section of the website very often. I'm not sure, but I 've probably read a story of yours before, and maybe even made the same comment to you before.

You are conservative in sentence structure, yet your exploitative in communication. You write the way I like to read.

Please, more!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have been waiting for quite a while, Sir.

To paraphrase Oliver Twist, "Sir, may we have more?" I know you are rather busy, but to quote My Fair Lady, "Move your blooming arse!" and give us the next chapter!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay - I'm back. Now, not to be too demanding, but where the heck is the rest of this story? I've been counting on a fine finale! Ha! Hope all is well Mr. Fun. - Ed

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, you'v kept us waiting for SO VERY LONG!!!!! What gives? Now, c'mon, make daddy happy....gimme some more story! Ha! Hope all is well with you and that holidays were good - keep the story cumming....:biggrin1:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, not to sound too demandin, but "about damn time!" - LOL! Anyway, can't wait. Hired a guy to work one of my properties this last week that could be the young, college aged, "boy toy" of your story.....ahhhhh, youth!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sweet inspiration!

And so I'm waiting......meanwhile the cute young buck still works for me and I can't stand NOT getting the rest of your story.......c'mon, man...give us some more - this story is SO CLOSE TO HOME for so many of us and we just can't wait to let our fantasies run wild with your great story telling ability......c'mon give us the hot young slightly hairy bottom just waiting to give it to the REALLY hot muscular slightly older and maybe w/a hairy chest but shaved balls top.......

asa9bobnote

Just Browsing
Media
I thought it was wonderful and complete as it was.
Being older, a size-queen, and capable of deep-throating something big, it pushed all my buttons.
I'm old-fashioned enough to want the well-hung college boy to stay the Top, or Butch, as I prefer to call it.
I'll certainly read your other stories.