Jakipz

Status
Not open for further replies.

suchsights

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I resubbed to his OF about a month ago to see if there was anything new, and my answer would be 'sort of'.

He does post regularly, and he does show a lot of cock these days (when he started never showed the whole thing), but still no cumshots, no hole, and no longer videos. His videos are normally about 30 secs, then he does the weekly ones you have to buy for $5 for 2 mins. Apart from that all pics.

I find him insanely hot but won't be renewing. Just don't feel the content is worth the price, especially when it'd be an extra $20 a month to buy the 'longer' videos.

Albertaboy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is he actually posting new content on his OF. He was one of my favorites but his social media accounts are really draining now. He just promotes his 10 instagram accounts and his youtube that he doesn't even post on regularly.
Not worth subbing tbh. He advertises free weekly videos in messages but they’re not they’re like 20.00 each.

• Haha
Reactions: Tyrro

maximus2007

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
damn he's as bad as those Alpha doucheholes only diff is he actually showed his dick
He seems to have very successfully transitioned to getting a lot of revenue from Tiktok lives and such. Certainly, he still gets a lot of revenue from his OF; but with so much "simp" money rolling in, he has no incentive to be truly competitive. He is incredibly hot though; and I don't usually like guys that are tatted up.

Reactions: OmarCee

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He seems to have very successfully transitioned to getting a lot of revenue from Tiktok lives and such. Certainly, he still gets a lot of revenue from his OF; but with so much "simp" money rolling in, he has no incentive to be truly competitive. He is incredibly hot though; and I don't usually like guys that are tatted up.
oh no one denies he's hot and Im the same when it comes to guys with all those tats, and yeah he has a lot of simp coins coming in but from what I hear his OF's always has been this way, I never did like pages like that makes you wonder whats the point of charging a sub price if it gets you nothing but access to ppv posts

OmarCee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to CONFESS: I NEVER really paid much attention to Jakipz, but this dude is actually HOT! He's got my attention NOW....:heart_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.