Jamaica - Fun

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by edo2005, Jan 12, 2010.

1. edo2005

edo2005 New Member

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong forum... anyway, the wife and I are thinking of going on a sun holiday to Jamaica... We are not going to any swinger places like Hedo or anything like that .. just going to enjoy the sun and the nighlife...

Wife have met a few hung guys for fun, and now wife is curious about the Jamicans ;-)

If anyone out there has info, we would appreciate any info on meeting hung guys on the beach etc... wife wants to get a "sexy" massage from a local hung guy

:smile:

2. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

been to jamaica,. not much advice,. tho the guys on the beach are hot,. and a lot of the time, you can see that theyre hung !

3. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

I've seen a documentary on rent-a-rastas, guys who hang around the resorts and act as a tour and pleasure guide for female tourists. Just know that some may expect some compensation in return, but I would guess the majority are there for fun.

4. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

5. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    That's not a documentary about the sex trade, it's about the Rastas. I found it a bit insulting to reference the slave trade. Just because some Jamaicans may have internalised racism, it doesn't equate voluntary gigolo behaviour to sex slavery. It's rather distasteful really given that real sex slavery i.e imprisoned prostitutes exists.

If there is a prejudice, it's that all Jamaican men are hung, and those who are hung are taking advantage of the market. Its sad because Jamaica should be a rich country, but when corrupt politicians piss it all away then desperate times are called for...desperate times "with benefits" I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU

6. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    I have been to Jamaica and trust me when I say, there are much nicer places in the Carribbean to visit...i thought it was dirty nasty, the people were rude once you got out of the resort.....I have been all over the Carribean, the Virgin Islands are very nice, British and US! Also Aruba and the British West Indies. My personal favorites are St Johns, and St Thomas!

7. mbyg2003

mbyg2003 New Member

Jamaican men are plenty all over. Some are well hung also. They are forever looking for white women to have sex with. Its very easy for a white woman to get laid there. You also have a high chance the local guy will be well endowed. With all the drugs, booze, parties etc jamaica is one sex haven for white women.

8. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I find Jamaica to be a rude hateful place. I would never go there. Their attitudes towards gays is enough to make me refuse to visit there. It isnot just that. Outside the resorts areaa, they are hostle rude, and dangerous. They really don't like outsiders except for the money.

9. pm2112

pm2112 New Member

it's a dump...some lovely scenery but it's dangerous, dirty and, as far as i'm concerned, not worth the hassle....there are far better places to visit in the caribbean...there's plenty big cock on the other islands

10. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Yea from what I know theres a strong prejudice against gays.

11. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    prejudice? you mean hate!

just listen to all the dancehall songs that come from Jamaica with gay-hate messages... Buju Banton and Elephant man are a couple names that come to mind.

It's too bad, I like Jamaica and Jamaicans - growing up in Toronto I have become very familiar with their culture and language. I like the attitude! Patois is fun for an ENglish speaker! Too bad they HATE gays...

12. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

Try New Orleans. A lot of the dudes there wear dreadlocks and the local accent may sound foreign to some outsiders. Plus, I've heard a few strippers wonder aloud why all the dudes there are "packing".

Draft saved Draft deleted