James Arness of GUNSMOKE

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my mother was semi obsessed with him.. she got all google eyed each week... almost salivating... a couple of times I caught her eyes fixed and glued on the crotch of his tan pants.. I think she was most jealous of Miss Kitty.... lol uz

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone else fantasized about James Arness from GUNSMOKE? I imagine him packing a big thick uncut dick with a pair of hairy bull balls between his legs? His ass looks amazing too.

The man had to have been at least in his 40s; however he rocked my boat!

He was on the list of men I wanted to have sex with. I figured him to be uncircumcised, carrying a nice piece of meat, starting out at some 6 inches soft and growing to 10 or more and definitely in need of two hands to wrap it entirely. The size of his tool and his balls would account for that swaggering walk. I also had the hots for his brother Peter Graves (born Aurness).

James Arness was born in 1923, would have been 32 or so when Gunsmoke premiered in 1955 was in his early 50s when it left the air 20 years later, and was a little older in the subsequent made for t.v. Gunsmoke movies.

Reactions: motorcityboy

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is pretty obvious from the shots on the show that James Arnes nor Peter Graves, although big men in many ways, were not particularly above average as many have fantisized. I have never been able to discern any hint of a bulge in any TV show or movies either of them has appeared in. I was in love with Peter Graves in the 50's when he was Uncle Jim on FURY.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've searched and searched but cant find the title of the movie he was in that was set in the far north. It had to do with a military air service. There was a scene when he is awakened in the bunk room. When he gets out of bed he's in long johns that are buttoned down the front but you can see his cock plainly hanging down swinging when he walks. I saw the movie on TCM and they made a big deal about how tall he was and how hard it was to get him into the pilots seat on the plane. They also said that when they were filming Gunsmoke that Amanda Blake would stand on a box in their closeups so the camera wouldn't have to be so far back.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've searched and searched but cant find the title of the movie he was in that was set in the far north. It had to do with a military air service. There was a scene when he is awakened in the bunk room. When he gets out of bed he's in long johns that are buttoned down the front but you can see his cock plainly hanging down swinging when he walks. I saw the movie on TCM and they made a big deal about how tall he was and how hard it was to get him into the pilots seat on the plane. They also said that when they were filming Gunsmoke that Amanda Blake would stand on a box in their closeups so the camera wouldn't have to be so far back.

Could the movie you are thinking be 'The Thing'? It was a sci-fi movie that took place in Artic, if I remember right.

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just always assumed that James Arness and Peter Graves were both extremely hung! They both "have the look." And in my humbled opinion, I am right most of the time.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess there's a small group of us who reflect on and admire such men. When I was a kid, fantasized a lot about James Arness being my daddy. He oozed with sensuality while not being obvious about it at all.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
James Arness was one of my child-hood heroes. I saw him as a father figure though he didn't have a fatherly role on Gun Smoke. I hadn't figured out my sexuality at the time so I didn't fantasize about him sexually; just being a kid then I guess.

Reactions: motorcityboy

silverko50

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He is mega hot. I wish there were nudes of him. Any shirtless pics? Lemonhead...i take it you jerk off to Arness. Am I right?

Arness is shirtless in a sea-going movie which I think (not positive) is called Sea chase. I remember one scene where he is lounging around onshore shirtless. Another where he is showing off a huge tatoo on his bare chest.