James Bishop On Twitter??

Wooahbinch

Expert Member
Media
I find it funny he has stuff on here. Last time I told him someone leaked his nudes on tumblr back when that was a thing he blocked me & posted saying he wanted people to tell him if his nudes get leaked. For what to block people when they do? Plus he was always rude to anyone that wasn’t another tumblr f@g. I think ima keep my mouth shut about this thread instead though. Such a shame he’s a dick but has a nice dick & balls.

Wooahbinch

Expert Member
Media
It was easy to get those from him. It kinda annoys me how prude he is. Complains about people thirsting over him yet he loves posting thirst traps
Yeah this is also something I noticed when I used to follow him on tumblr. He’s very pretty to look at but just like 99% of these boys they’re eh

“I have a pretty dick” no sir, you have an average looking dick. I’m disappointed lol
How big do you think it is? It looks like maybe 7 inches. I’m in love with his ass tho

“I have a pretty dick” no sir, you have an average looking dick. I’m disappointed lol
How big do you think it is? It looks like maybe 7 inches. I’m in love with his ass tho
White bread lookin ass dick tbh

D

deleted6747671

His dick is kinda small but he definitely makes up for it with his ass!

Reactions: bearluverBB