James bond movies

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Was recently watching a James Bond movie marathon and found my mind wandering about the Bond character as well as those actors who have played him. Bond is obviously a ladies man but I don't recall ever hearing any reference to his studliness.

As far the actors go: I'd bet on George Lazenby to be the biggest hung with Brosnan to have a long slender one and Connery to be very average sized. Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton are pretty much a ? for my imagination.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lksbigone@Feb 9 2005, 12:23 AM
Was recently watching a James Bond movie marathon and found my mind wandering about the Bond character as well as those actors who have played him.  Bond is obviously a ladies man but I don't recall ever hearing any reference to his studliness.

As far the actors go: I'd bet on George Lazenby to be the biggest hung with Brosnan to have a long slender one and Connery to be very average sized.  Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton are pretty much a ? for my imagination.
[post=281241]Quoted post[/post]​

In one of the Connery movies (I'm blanking out on which one. Goldfinger? Thunderball?) one of the girls makes a comment about James being "more than expected," which is probably as close as they could get to an explicit size reference in the 60's. Of course, the reference was to the character, not the particular actor, and the girl was unspecific as to how much she expected in the first place.

My favorite size reference in a Bond movie is Bond's quip upon meeting Plenty O'Toole in Diamond's Are Forever: "Named after your father, perhaps?"

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are lots of scenes where James shows some bulging and it's pretty significant for being soft. In Thunderball, there's an extended sequence in and out of water and all he wears is a flimsy, thin swimsuit.

mark&brad: On old boards the consensus has been that Brosnan is nicely equipped