"James Bond" vs Jude Law: Fibs or bad eyesight?

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I ran across this...

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/63905.htm

February 21, 2006 -- NO wonder Sienna Miller didn't reunite with her cheatin' sweetheart Jude Law after she allegedly sampled Daniel Craig's impressive wares. A movie buff reminds us that the new James Bond had several full-frontal nude scenes in "Love Is the Devil, a 1998 biopic of painter Francis Bacon. Craig, who played Bacon's gay lover George Dyer, is "quite impressive," says our randy reviewer, "he's nicely endowed." Law, meanwhile, disappointed legions of female fans when he was photographed in the buff by paparazzi in France last summer.

Then I see things like this...

http://www.woohooblog.com/tags/celebrities/jude-law/

Do you know why? Because Daniel Craig has a large penis. Back in 1998, Craig starred in the movie, “Love is the Devil” where he was nekkid for a ‘large’ portion of the time.

So to know what's really going on, I can turn to older postings from this forum to find this...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/bilbobagginsx/svoice.jpg

And I have to say people either like to lie, exaggerate, underestimate or need their eyesight examined. So they'll be too harsh towards Jude, too generous towards Daniel.

I keep forgetting that you can't always believe or rely upon what you read in the media or in the blogosphere!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once the media has got a dumb idea in its collective head, it tends to run with it... Jude Law's "small" penis being one of the dumbest ideas of the bunch at the moment.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I Swear, If I find one more JUDE LAW is SMALL comment.. I may flip my lid. In fact... it is to the point, that I am gonna fly to where Jude is.. Strip him down, Tie him up, Jerk him off till he is rock hard and take a picture. Then you non belivers can see the magic that is JUDE.!!

He was Swimming... in cold water.. how many of you guys don't shrink in cold water. I bet roses come out of your ass as well:biggrin1:

BTW, Sienna is now fucking around with Hayden Christiensen, and Kevin Zegers.. and having met Kevin when we were younger.. aka 16... he wasn't anything special naked either.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jude Law is one of those men who exudes sexuality.
The other guy is plain creepy......

BTW:
Alex, can you find any vids of Jude wrestling naked with Jeff Black?

*Webster has fainted*

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Webster said:
Jude Law is one of those men who exudes sexuality.
The other guy is plain creepy......

BTW:
Alex, can you find any vids of Jude wrestling naked with Jeff Black?

*Webster has fainted*

It hasn't happened yet Webster, but I promise to videotape it and the winners victory lap:biggrin1:

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Jude looks bigger than Daniel, soft or hard...And Daniel looks rough, like an ex alcoholic and reminds me of (I think it was Jeff Bridges in...) 8 Million Ways To Die...But I'm straight so what do I know :p

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alex8 said:
Once the media has got a dumb idea in its collective head, it tends to run with it... Jude Law's "small" penis being one of the dumbest ideas of the bunch at the moment.

I think a major reason there's been such glee, especially from women in the media, in describing Jude as small, or why that comment keeps circulating, is because it's seen as a form of revenge for his cheating on his wife with his childrens' nanny.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's just me, but he doesn't even look small to me in that pic by the pool. I mean, I'm small. When I'm soft it's like a friggin' pea, and I know this is Large Penis Support Group but anyone with sense can see that Jude at worst an average penis. Personally, I can't stand Jude Law, but his dick definitely isn't small.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One day while jogging, a man noticed
two tennis balls lying by the side of
the road.

He picked the balls up, put them in his