James Brown, "The Godfather of Soul" passes

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gerald Ford

I was listening to the radio the other day when they said that Brown's widow (and mother of his 5 year old son) had went home only to find the gates all chained up and she wasn't allowed onto the property, at that time, there was no known explaination of the lock out. has anybody else heard anything about it?

yes James Brown sure had the talent, he worked his talent hard to his abilities, and paid off, it was a shame of some of things that he had done in his private life, Peter Boyle was another great loss, thanks to Boyle, I had many many good laughs, if it had not been for Boyle or Doris Roberts playing the roles of Raymonds parents, the show would not have been near as good, those two made that show.

This sucks... first peter boyle, now james brown... who's next?
:frown1:

Gerald Ford who passed away last night. interesting that somebody made mention on here about Gerald Ford liking James Browns music and now he's gone.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will we ever forget:

The cape, the Konk, the splits, the squeals , the fly outfits, the flygirls with the towels to wipe his brow, Expressions like, "Hit Me", "To the Bridge", "I dont know Karate, but I know Ka-Razor... "