James Dawson Martin Model

fatbastardsminime

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
James Dawson Martin, born in 1985 in Chester, England, is a British model.
Martin was born in Chester but the majority of his childhood and teenage years were spent growing up in a little town called Kidderminster in Worcestershire, England.
Martin is a product of the internet. He got noticed in 2004 when he posted his personal motivational videos on Youtube and forums. "I was lucky to get some a huge response to my pictures and videos and had people interested without even seeing any professional work of mine," he revealed.
Martin has always had big dreams for a career in modeling or but Kidderminster lacked the opportunity and framework for him to fulfill his goal. So when the opportunity to enter a career in modeling presented itself, he jumped on it. By the end of 2007, Martin left England to live in Los Angeles with a fierce ambition to get ahead.
"I'm loving it out here so far but I am very cautious and realise the fallbacks to all the and fun LA has to offer," he said.
By 2008, Martin has been photographed by big name photographers including Ronald N Tan, David B Smith, and Bill Comstock and has appeared on "Muscular Development Online Magazine."
Standing 6'2", Martin describes himself as a tall, level headed, mature, and easy going person to be around and to work with.
His hobbies include listening to playing his guitar and rocking out with friends, soccer, and sports. He also loves being able to travel and making new contacts/friends.

Attachments

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is fucking beautiful.

I wish he was my personal sex boy. I'm versatile AFAIK (I'm also a virgin), and I think he'd be as well.

I'd keep him in my stable alongside my other sex boys.

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only steroids could sculpt a body like that. His dick probably doesn't even work.

i have to disagree i have allot of friends who are gym addicts and personal trainers who have even more sculpted than this guy in some cases and they dont use steroids its all about how much commitment you put in and work as far as im aware x